• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Lebron Example

Wurider05

This is exactly why you don't let players/agents have any kind of role in management decisions. Lebron damn near handpicked the whole team. They overpaid badly for Varejo, traded for Mo Williams, traded for Shaq and Jamison, and he leaves them high and dry. Not to mention they kissed his and his cronies asses. Players need to play and the GM should run the team.

Nothing irritates me more than when a player such as JJ gets overpaid and then whines about needing help. They don't need help signing that contract for 100 million dollars though. How about signing for less so we can get some help??

Like I read on here before off all the teams who had a chance to lose their best player we were the one who would have suffered the least of a drop off. Toronto, Cleveland, Phoenix, are now garbage. Look at what New Orleans will be if Paul leaves.

No one is bigger than the team.

This is exactly why you don't let players/agents have any kind of role in management decisions. Lebron damn near handpicked the whole team. They overpaid badly for Varejo, traded for Mo Williams, traded for Shaq and Jamison, and he leaves them high and dry. Not to mention they kissed his and his cronies asses. Players need to play and the GM should run the team.

Nothing irritates me more than when a player such as JJ gets overpaid and then whines about needing help. They don't need help signing that contract for 100 million dollars though. How about signing for less so we can get some help??

Like I read on here before off all the teams who had a chance to lose their best player we were the one who would have suffered the least of a drop off. Toronto, Cleveland, Phoenix, are now garbage. Look at what New Orleans will be if Paul leaves.

No one is bigger than the team.

Joe Johnson never whined about needing help(to my knowledge) he just stated he would try to recruit some players to help strengthen the team. Heck in his latest interview he stated he liked the Hawks team we currently have.

Joe Johnson never whined about needing help(to my knowledge) he just stated he would try to recruit some players to help strengthen the team. Heck in his latest interview he stated he liked the Hawks team we currently have.

He's not saying JJ whines. He is using him for an example.