• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cavs interested in Childress?

HawksFan87

Man if AV was up for grabs I would give them Chill, rights to Craw, and another first, whatever. If cleveland would be willing to trade him, I gotta believe teams would be all over him with good offers.

Please tell me ur kidding? You wanna give up Chill, Crawford the 6th man of the year, a 1st round pick, and whatever it took for Andersen Varajao? Oh we definitely need another power forward on this team.... :shake_puter:

Either Crawford, I wouldn't do it..again we r good at the pf position no need for AV.

We are not good at the PF position. We have a tweener starting at PF and NOBODY to back him up. We are in desperate need of a quality backup PF.

We are not good at the PF position. We have a tweener starting at PF and NOBODY to back him up. We are in desperate need of a quality backup PF.

Smoove PF

Horford PF

Smoove PF

Horford PF

What position does Horford play for the Hawks? I'm not talking about what position SHOULD they play, I'm talking about what position do they ACTUALLY play since that is what's important and right now we have NOBODY to back up Josh Smith.