Hawks Summer League Action Starts Tonight

KrisWillis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I am not counting on seeing Drew's offense at all. I doubt he is sharing anything substantive with a team that is largely players that could end up on other rosters. I expect the offense to be pretty non-revolutionary, which doesn't mean that it can't be something more than Teague-iso and Crawford-iso.

I am not counting on seeing Drew's offense at all. I doubt he is sharing anything substantive with a team that is largely players that could end up on other rosters. I expect the offense to be pretty non-revolutionary, which doesn't mean that it can't be something more than Teague-iso and Crawford-iso.

Exactly. Anyone expecting more than a bare-bones, but controlled, offense will be disappointed.

As for what I want to see, I want to see Teague go out there and play with confidence, good decision-making, games with at least 5 assists, improved finishing at the rim, decent defense, an improved jump shot, and some good scoring numbers. THAT is the Teague we need in order for us to be an improved ball club.

As for the rest, I want to see Jordan Craford shoot efficiently, and have a big man or two look decent.

Outside of that, I am not expecting much.

I'm hoping for Teague to really light it up, and Sy to pleasantly surprise me :cant believe:

I'm looking forward to:

1. Will Teague be the best player on the court?

2. How effective will be Crawford be?

3. Will Sergiy (?) have that sweet stroke he showed last year in training camp?

4. Most excited about-what is Pop C gonna do? Is he a diamond in the rough? Will he be able to hang w/ this level of competition and how confident and good is he really? Or was that just a horrendous pick, even at #53.