• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Summer League Action Starts Tonight

KrisWillis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game. Team showed great fight to get back in it. Hopefully we'll get a bit more chemistry going next game.

Teague and Crawford did not disappoint at all. Teague looks like he's really in command. Crawford........i'm just gonna call him Sparky because he ignites when he's on the court.

Aminu looked pretty good as well but I didnt see him in the 2nd half much. Did he get injured?

Pape Sy....some of you all liked what you saw, I thought he tried wayyy to hard. That's good, but you'd like to see more production and less thinking. He's a developmental guy, and he can be a pretty good one with some coaching.

Thabeet may be one of the most mechanical centers I have ever seen.

Very mechanical, wasn't even this mechanical in college.

Teague had 4 TO. That's pretty high, but his teammate really didn't help him out. Jordan Crawford was solid. Very impress with his range.

I like what I saw from Sy, but he tried too hard to impress. He was a bit wild out there. Nice handle, but he needs to work on it some more.

Teague had 4 TO. That's pretty high, but his teammate really didn't help him out. Jordan Crawford was solid. Very impress with his range.

I like what I saw from Sy, but he tried too hard to impress. He was a bit wild out there. Nice handle, but he needs to work on it some more.

Sy has the tools to be a solid PG in this league, he just needs seasoning in Europe at least two to three more seasons.

John Wall had 8 TOs. 4 is actually pretty low for summer league.

John Wall had 8 TOs. 4 is actually pretty low for summer league.

Teague is a 2nd year player, he has a major adv. over Wall for SL.

What's the SL schedule for us?