• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

As previously believed, ESPN radio in Atlanta is reporting the #Cavs are close to sending Shaq to the Hawks for Marvin Williams in S&T.

DJKadafi

So what is Shaq's deal worth? We better be getting something else in return. What is the point of this deal? Just sign Shaq outright. He has nowhere else to go. Stupid trade.

All of this is coming out of Cleveland, I don't believe it unless we get some picks.

I would like to see a little mix up to the roster. There are cheap wings every where. Get Damien Wilkens in here and lets rock with Shaq-Attack !

If it happens I wish Marvin the best. That is a great situation for him. Its a solid blue collar team without true scorers. It will be his time to shine.

We better get a first......

A 1st from Cleveland is worth a lot since they will be in the lottery for awhile.

Man I hate this deal but at least Atlanta beating the mess out of Mil and Teague is playing well.

Dude seriously ! this is Marvin Williams. He is a fine player but the Cavs are a probable lottery team next year after losing The King, Shaq, West, and Big Z.

protected pick, unprotected in 2015.