• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jordan Crawford at PG?

vdunkndunk

• Premium Member

Crawford has a quicker first step but Teague has been penetrating defenses at will this summer (including, perhaps, against the best PG in LV). So far I've been more impressed with Craw's D than Teague's and Teague's O more than Craw's. Reason being that I expected the exact opposite.

JC2's defense has been a pleasant surprise. He has quick hands and long arms which help of course. To be honest, this kid is much more of a complete basketball player than scouting reports or his play in college suggested. I expected the shooting/scoring but did not expect the defense and offensive craftiness he has shown so far. That's why I've been so impressed by the kid. I know the coaches have to be thinking the same thing.

• Like 1

I hope, and I like your optimism. While I do agree Teague will get more minutes having a year under his belt and Bibby continuing to deteriorate, I'm not sure about Crawford. Replying to the thread, there's a future with Crawford being a point guard if that's the direction the organization wants to go, but that transformation won't happen this year. He's a natural 2 guard, and we drafted him as such. He's going to be playing behind Joe and Craws, for the most part. I don't see him getting many minutes unless he proves to LD that he just can't keep him off the floor...which might be asking too much playing behind an all-star and the 6th man of the year.

I understand what you're saying, but last year Jamal played at the 1 when bibby came out last year. Im figuring if Joe is sitting, a Jamal and Jordan combo at 1 & 2 would be too good for LD to pass up on as far as scoring goes. Jordan has way too much talent for him to be rotting on the bench all season.