• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Caption this...

Diesel

This seems like nothing. I been caught in these pics before. I can tell you when something there, this looks like a fb pic w/ a NBA player thing.

Thought I'd take some of the drab off the board with a quick game of caption the picture.

38387_1353248586944_1103282799_30839841_5519788_n.jpg

"Colt 45, it works every time."

*Ryan Cameron voice* "Jamal Crawford for twoooo"

• Like 2

• Premium Member

610x.jpg

LD: I want to be the Head Coach.

Joe: Damn, did the second team just lose the lead?

Mario: Why am I not playing?

Zaza: Mixed Greens with Shrimp and Grapefruit, Roast Duck with Port Garlic Sauce, Braised fennel, Wild Rice Pilaf, Gift Wrapped Pear Strudels.

610x.jpg

LD: 'lil Larry didn't cut the grass today, Reggie was gonna give me a raise too. Damn BK.

Woody: Smoove is not going to shot the three...

Fiz: I need water. The Bay is nice (like San Diego), Miami is smoookin though, damn BK.

Speedy: I wonder if Flip really will cut me if I dress out?

Joe, Jeremy, Zaza: Smoove's gonna shoot.

Bibby: Oh boy, that "Chorizio" is kicking in. No more pre-game Mex.

Mario: Man I gotta move out of momma's house.

• Premium Member

Joe_usa.jpg

Lebron: If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.

Joe: That's why you don't have any rings. Forget Winning, it's all about the money for me.

Melo: I want Both!!

Lebron: I got time. I not old like Jamison. This is the only important win he will ever see.

Jamison: First, take a big step back... and literally, f*** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsh*t power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly f***ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f***ing United Nations and get a f***ing binding resolution to keep me from f***ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherlover! I will massacre you! I WILL *beep* you UP!

Joe_usa.jpg

Melo: (Bron don't care where he farts. That chit making my eyes water.)

LeBron: (he he, Melo ain't so mellow now.)

Joe: (I knew he was gonna do that chit. Aight, I got ammo and I'll h o l d m y b r e a t h)(I'm cool like that.).

Chris: Pfftt, (I don't care, he my ma.. ahem Dog. I'm gonna stay with him, 'cept Cleveland).

Jamison: Youngblood you ain't got no respect. It's the National Anthem you Pootin on. See , got my eyes crossed in front of the world. Joe, You too !!!?!!

LeBron: Joe you are cool.

Melo: I'm s i c k.

Edited by Swatguy