• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who else is PUMPED UP!

A5RoadDogg

Level of Hawks Pumpedness  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know alot of bad things have been said about the Hawks this offseason, but I have to admit, I am STILL AS PUMPED UP AS POSSIBLE FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!!!

I realize the limited (and admittedly underwhelming, on the surface) offseason moves coupled with a poor preseason have alot of people down on the Hawks right now, but I really think people are looking past a team that continues to mature in its core. I think the most important part is that, for once, the Hawks should actually get BETTER as the season goes on and they learn Larry Drew's system! For once, we could have a team that peaks in April, and not in November! And that can only mean one thing - CHAMPIONSHIP!

I see Al and Marvin taking big steps forward offensively, and subsequently playing more inspired defense (especially helping on penetration and recovering to their men). I see a more confident and trusted bench that actually makes an impact. I see an offense with five scoring threats!

I SEE A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN!

I don't know how deep your love for the Hawks run, but for me, I was glued to the TV even through the 13 win "this is bad for my mental health to care this much" team, and I will live and die with the Hawks. I AM SO PUMPED UP FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!

Now, WHO IS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

It's closer to an optomistic pessimism for me but I'm excited to see a new season start and see how this team performs. I fully expect the Hawks to come out of the gate slow against good opponents and then pick it up midseason and go into the playoffs with some momentum. I'd even be happy with an 8 seed as long as that momentum is there going into the playoffs.