• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavs

exodus

Yea, good to see Marvin making some plays and pushing the ball!

Also equally as frustrating to see a lot of those silly mistakes still by Teague and the usual ugly jump shooting (caused by overconfidence in hot streaks... or Smoove) leftover lazy D.

Wondering if LD is playing JJ so much in the first half, expecting to blow them out -- only for us to see another classic 4th quarter Hawks Meltdown...

(maybe I'm totally wrong with LD's thinking... just think we could have seen a little more 2nd unit with such a large lead early in the 2nd)

By the way.. who are these Ohio commentators? They are pretty awful.... haha. So many missed/wrong calls by them.

Not pretty but it counts. My big gripe for this game is with Larry Drew. JJ was garbage but played over 40 minutes. Crawford was hot but played only 20. That shouldn't happen.

Only 7 turnovers tonight that is a welcome change. Marvin sure picked a good game to go off. Horford had a good night as well.

But man JJ was hard to watch and Smith was getting clowned by Hickson.

• Admin

JJ is a train wreck tonight. He just needs to hit the bench. Ugh

Smith getting clowned by Hickson. so much for that nice first quarter.

Great win on the road....3rd quarter was pretty ugly

Marvin really shined tonight

Horford as always was solid

Josh really could not guard Hickson at all. He was blowing by him with ease.

JJ started hot but kinda fell apart

Teague's outside shooting was like watching Smith. I hope that improves if he is to take over for Bibby

Powell has really been a great pickup for us for no money. I really would like to see what Etan can do for us

Crawford as always excelled on offense

We seem to always revert back to one on one in the 4th. Need to stop that

• Like 1

JJ is a train wreck tonight. He just needs to hit the bench. Ugh

Smith getting clowned by Hickson. so much for that nice first quarter.

It was good to see Larry Drew make the adjustment and finally put Horford on Hickson late in the 4th quarter. That's something Woody would have never done.

We seem to always revert back to one on one in the 4th. Need to stop that

You mean the 3rd quarter, cause that's when Joe went into me, me, me (um iso) time.

• Like 1

Glad we won, but man, that was ugly. JJ did play too many minutes (40+!?), Crawford not enough, and Crawford Jr. did not play at all...especially with Joe having to play more 3 with Evans out. Gotta find a way to play him some. Hickson went Lebron Jr. on us, but at least Marvin had a breakout game (for him).

And boy, Teague...well, I hope one day he eventually can give us something, ANYTHING, on the offensive end. Until then, he will be nothing more than a perennial backup at best.

Glad we won. Maybe we can keep a Piston from having a career game out of us.

I'm really worried about JJ's minutes. Vs Wizards he played SF to stop Thornton. Tonite Marvin played well and could play longer than usual. JJ will shoot badly if he wears out, we've seen it time after time.