• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My new site: AtlantaSportz.com is live

Admin

Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that my new website that I have been working on is finally ready to go live to the public. I have been working on it for about 3 weeks now and I think I have the bugs worked out, but I definitely need all the testers that I can get for it.

Basically the site is for the City of Atlanta's sports teams fans. It started out as just being a Falcons site but I decided to go ahead and try to make it an all inclusive site for the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, and Thrashers as well as including ESPN Insiders and a lot of cool features. Everyone is invited to join and participate and tell as many people to join as you can because I want to really make this a kickass site.

Check it out http://www.atlantasportz.com

Well I already post at realgm, here, basketballboards.net and so another one will not hurt. I was in the process of

signing on and then my internet went down for a small

time and I just got back online.

Yeah I thought it was a good idea too. I cant take the credit for it though because it was another poster on here a while back that gave me the idea to create a new site for atlanta teams and I just ran with it.

The site is still going to undergo some changes as I add new features and functions to it though to make it even better so its far from being completely done.....although its absolutely fully functional now.