• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our starters

99PROBL3MS

I am not discouraged by the loss tonight. The Phoenix bench score 46pts and the Atlanta bench players scored 19pts. That ended up being the difference in the game. This team needs Marvin and Evans healthy. They put up great effort tonight. Hopefully they can beat the Magic tomorrow. Go Hawks.

I am not discouraged by the loss tonight. The Phoenix bench score 46pts and the Atlanta bench players scored 19pts. That ended up being the difference in the game. This team needs Marvin and Evans healthy. They put up great effort tonight. Hopefully they can beat the Magic tomorrow. Go Hawks.

gave it all they had? How do you do that when you play no defense?

I'm usually really mad when the Hawks lose, but tonight showed me some promising. Without Marvin and Mo, we were down by 18 points and came back. All of our starters looked really good and Teague showed some promise.

Anyways, a loss is a loss. Only thing I didn't really understand was the switching in the 4th quarter. It always ended up Horford guarding Nash. Reminds me a lot of Orlando. The 3's were always open first half, then the switching on the Center.

Which reminds me, if this was last years team, the 3 would be open all game. Looked like Drew and the players figured out how to take the 3 away. Good job on Drew's part.

Hopefully we can pull a win out tomorrow. Go Hawks!

Edited by AHawks89