Jazz beat Heat

Jazz down by 22, then down by 8 with 28 seconds left

Freethrows, MIA - 47, Jazz - 19

LBJ with a triple double

Wade with 39 Points

No Deron Williams in OT.

You Lose - Good

Paul Milsap was other worldly - 11 points in 28 seconds to send game to OT

Bosh has always been weak and very overrated in my opinion. Smoove dominates him every game we played them with Toronto. I expect much of the same when we play the Heat. Horford and Smoove will have a field day.

• Premium Member

A lot of teams are going to beat the Heat. Including whoever they face in the playoffs. The NBA is mental and Miami has given a mental edge to everyone who steps on the court to play them. They thought they could just okie-doke the system, and basically said to the league WE'RE going to win it.

That was a slap in the face to a lot of teams and consequently, EVERYONE wants to beat them. Every team that steps on the court against Miami is going to come out with a chip on their shoulder and it's going to give them an edge. The teams that are already capable of beating them didn't need that and it'll be Miami's demise.

On a more tangible note, as I said before the guys are all phenomenal scorers. But they are no better equipped on the other end to play defense than us or anyone else - and they're nowhere near as good as Boston. Teams will beat Miami by playing hard defense and not getting caught in the hype of the Superfriends.

...oh and Riley will be down on that bench before long. Then it'll be interesting.