• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks Just Quitted

DreamChaser

• Premium Member

I guess it is for insecure fans that can't handle the truth.

Insecure? How about insincere fans like YOU. The only time you show up to post EVER is when this team loses. When this team is winning you are nowhere to be found. You are the classic definition of what a troll is.

Teague is never going to be more than a backup point. I really don't see what people see in him. I like Acie more than Teague.

While the jury is still out on teague's ability as a pg --- I do agree the motion offense requires a very capable pg. At this point much more concern about teague ability to defend at pg than score.

Insecure? How about insincere fans like YOU. The only time you show up to post EVER is when this team loses. When this team is winning you are nowhere to be found. You are the classic definition of what a troll is.

It doesn't matter how many regular season games this team wins they will fold when things get tough. The lack of toughness isn't not going to change. They could go on a 10 game winning streak starting with the next game, but that wouldn't change that their flaws are deeply rooted in lack of passion, lack of talent on the defensive end, AND lack of toughness. But all I hear from the excuse makers is that the team Needs more time.

I'm not a fickle person... I don't get excited over things that aren't going to make a difference in the long run.

But let me ask you a question... If the idea was to troll a team, why would I pick this one?

Some of you guys are laughably fickle. This team had the best record in the league a week ago. We've been without 2 key players and lost a few games and suddenly, you don't care about them anymore? haha. If you can't handle the ebbs and flows of being a sports fan, just buy a Kobe jersey and get it over with.

Edited by Dakin

• Premium Member

It doesn't matter how many regular season games this team wins they will fold when things get tough. The lack of toughness isn't not going to change. They could go on a 10 game winning streak starting with the next game, but that wouldn't change that their flaws are deeply rooted in lack of passion, lack of talent on the defensive end, AND lack of toughness. But all I hear from the excuse makers is that the team Needs more time.

I'm not a fickle person... I don't get excited over things that aren't going to make a difference in the long run.

But let me ask you a question... If the idea was to troll a team, why would I pick this one?

No you aren't fickle. You never post unless we lose and you take obvious delight in losing. Yet when we win you are nowhere to be found. As to why you troll, who knows? You get a response here which is all a troll desires.

Call him cynical but he's right on for now. We still have a great team, but to get to that next level with the pieces we need, it will cost a lot of money and we don't make much. I see the cause for concern.

No you aren't fickle. You never post unless we lose and you take obvious delight in losing. Yet when we win you are nowhere to be found. As to why you troll, who knows?

I've already explained to you how it is. It's not my fault that you can't get it. But I will sleep better after your well throughout answer.

Call him cynical but he's right on for now. We still have a great team, but to get to that next level with the pieces we need, it will cost a lot of money and we don't make much. I see the cause for concern.

They'll win somewhere between 42-50 games, but they'll do it with most of the same issues they've had for years.