• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The most accurate piece on Josh Smith I have ever read!

Wurider05

Josh is playing his best basketball this year and there are still haters; or i'd like to say choosers. Seems like there are too many people picking sides; either J Smoove or Al Horford. Why can't all these threads just stop and like everyone equally as a team. I don't understand this.

Anyways, Josh is playing the best on the Hawks as of now, and Al is right behind him. Them two are the heart of this team.

• Premium Member

The cancer on this team is apathy. Especially from our 120 million dollar man, Joe Johnson. Smith has his issues, but at 10 million and putting up 16 ppg 9 rpg 2.5 bpg 1.5 spg , 3.8 apg 50% fg 40% 3 pt shooting (i.e. the best all around production at the position this season outside of Pau Gasole) I'm having a hard time understanding how he can be blamed for our start. If Joe Johnson and Crawford were playing even remotely decent this team would be first place in the division.

• Like 2

The cancer on this team is apathy. Especially from our 120 million dollar man, Joe Johnson. Smith has his issues, but at 10 million and putting up 16 ppg 9 rpg 2.5 bpg 1.5 spg , 3.8 apg 50% fg 40% 3 pt shooting (i.e. the best all around production at the position this season outside of Pau Gasole) I'm having a hard time understanding how he can be blamed for our start. If Joe Johnson and Crawford were playing even remotely decent this team would be first place in the division.

I don't think it's about whether Josh is to blame, specifically or mostly, for the Hawks performance thus far. I think it's about his attitude and how it affects the chemistry of the team. I totally agree this team has issues other than Josh but if what has been testified about how he talks to the coaches, ignores the timeout gameplanning, zones out for too long when he gets a call he doesn't like, etc., then he needs to go. I'll take a struggling Joe and Jamal before I will a talented yet troubled and cancerous teammate.

or i'd like to say choosers. Seems like there are too many people picking sides; either J Smoove or Al Horford. Why can't all these threads just stop and like everyone equally as a team. I don't understand this.

Thats basically what I have noticed. People who have some dislike for smith are big Horford fans and vice versa. #CutThatShitOut

I don't think it's about whether Josh is to blame, specifically or mostly, for the Hawks performance thus far. I think it's about his attitude and how it affects the chemistry of the team. I totally agree this team has issues other than Josh but if what has been testified about how he talks to the coaches, ignores the timeout gameplanning, zones out for too long when he gets a call he doesn't like, etc., then he needs to go. I'll take a struggling Joe and Jamal before I will a talented yet troubled and cancerous teammate.

you'll take those 8-26 nights. crazy.