• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How long does Marvin keep starting?

JackB1

As well as everyone else played tonite, we continue to get nothing from Marvin. 6 points? How long do we keep starting him. Give Powell a shot. The guy has been solid for us and deserves it. Heck, at this point I would even start Evans over Marvin He shows nothing and is not improving anymore. Last year he was hitting the 3. This year he has no confidence to take them anymore. I dont know what has happened to him, but he's gotta ride the bench.

As well as everyone else played tonite, we continue to get nothing from Marvin. 6 points? How long do we keep starting him. Give Powell a shot. The guy has been solid for us and deserves it. Heck, at this point I would even start Evans over Marvin He shows nothing and is not improving anymore. Last year he was hitting the 3. This year he has no confidence to take them anymore. I dont know what has happened to him, but he's gotta ride the bench.

Marv had a few WIDE open looks early, and I only remember him hitting one....about 18 feet, albeit timely, cause we were on a good run. However, something needs to change. Call me crazy, and I will be, but I think I would look at putting Horf at his natural position, throw Collins in there - or Zaza - whatever, and putting Smoove at 3. Smoove is gonna do what he wants to do, we all know it...he shouldn't even have a label, or number....he just needs to be out there.

Marv needs a change. Maybe coming off the bench will spark him.

He should have stopped starting for us years ago. But as easy as SFs are to find, we don't seem to have a quality one either in the lineup or as his backup. The only other SF is Evans--and even he is a tweener--but he sucks even worse than Marvin. I know, I know, go figure. Marvin is garbage, and we need to upgrade him...we just don't have anyone to start in his place other than Mo.

Of course, the only other alternative is to move JJ to SF, insert JC/JC2 to SG, and have Marvin come off the bench...but I doubt we do that.

And no Jack, Powell is a PF by the way.