• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Well Look At That! Matinee

benhillboy

I'm sure I'm not the only one who failed to realize the Hawks were playing today this early, because an administrator would've put up a thread for this game at sunrise. Josh beasting as usual. Amare hates to see him, as many other overrated 4's in this league who I've seen crumble under Josh's energy and athleticism. More Jordan, please. Looks like Jamal is feeling himself again, too. Early rout going on, hopefully the game ends that way. The Knicks look bad. Why anyone would want to play under the non-existent defensive philosophy of Mike D'Antoni is beyond me.

Great start - - Plenty of energy.

Great first half.

Lazy third quarter.

Woke up to have a strong finish.

Great to win another one - regardless of who the opponent was.

Broke their 5 game winning streak.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who failed to realize the Hawks were playing today this early, because an administrator would've put up a thread for this game at sunrise. Josh beasting as usual. Amare hates to see him, as many other overrated 4's in this league who I've seen crumble under Josh's energy and athleticism. More Jordan, please. Looks like Jamal is feeling himself again, too. Early rout going on, hopefully the game ends that way. The Knicks look bad. Why anyone would want to play under the non-existent defensive philosophy of Mike D'Antoni is beyond me.

Another one in Toronto tomorrow...