• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let JJ rest, artificially boost JC1+MW PPG, trade JC1&Marv, get JJ back healthy, trade JJ

jerrywest

• Admin

Hawks need to do the following immediately.

1 Let JJ rest,

2 artificially boost JC1, Marvin PPG,

3 trade JC1, Marvin.

4 get JJ back healthy,

5 trade JJ

JJ's shooting was awful but he played a big key to the win tonight. He played well in other facets of the game. His defense was excellent and he did a great job of finding the open man not to mention double figures in rebounds

Edited by capstone21

JJ's shooting was awful but he played a big key to the win tonight. He played well in other facets of the game. His defense was excellent and he did a great job of finding the open man not to mention double figures in rebounds

JJ needs to rest and recover, so that he doesn't score 12 PPG like he has been doing in the last 5 games.

Hawks need to do the following immediately.

1 Let JJ rest,

2 artificially boost JC1, Marvin PPG,

3 trade JC1, Marvin.

4 get JJ back healthy,

5 trade JJ

Trade Jamal Crawford and Joe Johnson. I don't like this plan....

how about something that COULD be a possibility and WOULD help both teams.

Marvin- Needs a change in scenery. Would get a lot more opportunities in Cleveland. Even with as bad as he's played, still an upgrade for cavs at sf. I believe he would flourish.

Bibby- Provides leadership. Can still shoot, would be good coming off bench behind Mo Williams. Bibby and Mo can be on court together at end of games instead of Anthony f*cking Parker.

Jason Collins- Would back up Hollins. It's time for Hollins to get his chance

for

Anderson Varejao-Gives us a starting center. I think he's overrated, but he can rebound, hustle, and play decent defense. turns josh into a sf.

Ramon Sessions-It's a toss up whether he or teague starts, it doesn't matter, they should play equal minutes. gives us 2 young energetic, penetrating pg's that can't really shoot. should improve perimeter defense.

Jawad Williams-Can come in and battle Mo Evans for minutes. High energy guy. With playing time, i think he could be a solid role player.

Hawks Lineup

PG- Session / Teague

SG- Joe / Jamal / 55

SF- Josh / Evans / Williams

PF- Al / Powell

C- Varejao / Zaza / Thomas

I think this trade would improve the hawks defense on the perimeter and on the inside. Our outside shooting would suffer a little with the loss of bibby. will have guards that penetrate and have shown a willingness to pass off of penetration. more than anything it will shake things up in a locker room that has become stale. would hate to see marvin and bibby go, but it's time for some type of change.

<br />Hawks need to do the following immediately.<br /><br />1  Let JJ rest,  <br />2  artificially boost JC1, Marvin PPG,<br />3  trade JC1, Marvin.  <br />4  get JJ back healthy,<br />5  trade JJ<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Step 1 - Check. Get well Joe. 100%. We need you. <br /><br />Step 2 -  Let's hope Craw goes for 50 against Wade like he did with much inferior teammates around him (check youtube).    He got 6 weeks to become the first player ever to score a 50 point game with 4 different teams.   On one hot night, it will happen. Edited by jerrywest

Keep everyone till All Star break unless a can't pass deal is offered. I think we can win without Joe for a short period.