• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Well done Josh!

Admin

• Premium Member

3rd career triple double and some very solid play helped lead us to our 3rd straight easy win over a 4 day period and I have to say I feel a lot better about us than I did prior to Thursdays game. Of course these aren't great teams that we're beating but the Knicks and Raptors have played well lately and the Wizards only lost to the Magic by a point yesterday so it says something about us that we've been able to win comfortably against all 3. It also says that we really must not have been trying during that losing run we had and hopefully we've realized that we are capable of winning when we put the effort in.

I'm definitely ready to see this team play against the upper tier teams to see if we can maintain this level of effort.

It was tough keeping up with this game while the Falcons were playing. The parts I did see involved Josh making good plays. As Dolfan said, let's see this same kind of play against the upper tier teams.

Today was an Atlanta day! Go Hawks! Go Falcons!

So far, we haven't been able to do it against good teams. In the three that we have won, none of them have been good teams. With that said, we have come out with the energy you should expect from this team, have been playing more selfless, and have looked a lot better than we did the games that started the skid.

Steps in the right direction, but we still need to find some way to address our PG and Center situation.

• Premium Member

Have we turned the season around after that player's meeting?? It has definitely been a different team the last three wins, and even though the competition has been weak, we won two games on the road and today was the second of a back to back. 7-2 road record looks good, now if we can shore up home court and get Joe Johnson to remember how to put the ball in the hole again, we may be in very good shape in what looks to be a surprisingly weak Eastern conference so far this year.

What impresses me is that our defense has been pretty stellar the last three games, Toronto and New York may not be good teams but they have been putting up points with ease this year, and we were shutting them down for most of the game.

I loved how everyone kept feeding Josh the ball until he got that last assist. At one point Josh passed to Bibby who missed a jump shot and you could actually hear one of the players (I think it was Bibby or Josh) yelling "Damn!"

• Like 2

I loved how everyone kept feeding Josh the ball until he got that last assist. At one point Josh passed to Bibby who missed a jump shot and you could actually hear one of the players (I think it was Bibby or Josh) yelling "Damn!"

Good move from Drew who pulled out Powell after he had missed to shots that would had made it triple double for Smith.

To me the most important number was the 12 defensive rebounds. Defensive rebounding has been the Hawks weakness for years.

Raptors were missing Reggie Evans who's been one of the best rebounders in the league so far. They have really no one under the basket except him.