• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Calderon nor Nash is needed for this ATL Hawks team!

JTB

I disagree 100% about Nash. Nash consistently gets into the lane and breaks down the defense, and that adds 2 things we do not have now. There is either a foul and free throws or layups for big men. His penetration puts tremendous stress on the defense, free throws leads to fouls on the opposing team, and his penetration ability gives us an inside game we do not have at this point.

This is why he is a hall of famer. He makes us contenders and we are not contenders at this time.

True and like I said Nash is better but again getting Nash would be a win now move. No offense to Nash but Im not going to hop off and say he can take the hawks to the next stage. An Im kinda like this what happens to our bench without Jamal.......scary thought. So here it is: with Nash u have a fantastic starting 5 one of the best in the league but a far worse bench because jamal is that important, but hey if you keep bibby u have a good starting 5 and you still have your 6th man of the year meaning a good bench!........rather keep Jamal but I get what your sayin, Nash provides penetration which is needed but I feel the bigger need is help on the perimeter cause the hawks offense is fine with or without Nash the motion offense is working!

Also the hawks need to think long and hard about this lux tax issue cause they are going to pay it either way with jamal or trading for a player like Nash. I say pay Jamal his money cause its worth it.

Edited by JTB