• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Props to JJ

exodus

• Premium Member

i couldn't watch the last 0.6 seconds. I knew if JJ missed those FTs the fans and media would be killing him again. Happy he hit them and props to him for saving the Hawks.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

For Jan he has been averaging close to 30 ppg and shooting over 50 percent.

yup and averaging just over 36 minutes a game. This is easily the most productive he has been as a Hawk. He has had streaks like this before sure, but usually it involves him playing over 40 minutes a night. No one in the league is scoring the ball better than him right now.

For the season he is now averaging 19.7 points on .435% shooting.

That's cuz they kept running him out there when he was obviously injured then they brought him back 10 to 14 days before they should have.

Dumb da dumb dumb dumb look it up it's an antacid commercial

That's cuz they kept running him out there when he was obviously injured then they brought him back 10 to 14 days before they should have.

Dumb da dumb dumb dumb look it up it's an antacid commercial

I still don't think it hurt to have him out there. There was no risk to further injury so if he felt ready to go I don't see the problem. They have medical personnel that are far more qualified than you or I to make these decisions.

• Like 3

Been in a Hawks rut with the stupid storm and getting hyped about the Falcons who went out and layed an egg to a quarterback who I couldn't figure for the life of me wasn't selected to the Pro Bowl over Matt.

Back on my Hawks ish now though, giving my share of Joe propers because I am obligated as the resident Joe Hater, although it was against an awful team lol (can't be all positive!).

Seriously though, big performance. Does anybody know how many times he has scored 35 in a win by 2 or fewer points in Atlanta?

Props to JJ for sure !

Hope the Hawks have some gas left in the tank tonight. They played some heavy minutes last night and were playnig "up hill" most of the game.

We had 4 starters play over 40 minutes last night. Heck, Horford logged over 46 minutes.

Wilkens, Powell, and Mo should see some extra minutes tonight for sure.

Teague with the big DNP yesterday. I guess Drew just thought Bedo was too much for him to handle.....I disagree.

These props didn't register to me. With every hog of the ball and hoisting of forced/early three's it looked to me that Joe was playing at the Y. He forgot about the offense(motion) and the team forgot about defense (in the first half). I "Shake my head" about the mental makeup of the team. It's difficult to watch dull-minded play. The Hawks belie "Atlanta Basketball". If you every look at basketball played in Atlanta, the defense is fierce, in your face. Defense is more effort than talent. We do not effort to win.

He's playing great over the last seven games. I can't believe how many "fans" were ready to kill the guy earlier and even now can't give the guy props. You know who you are.

Problem is we need "seven games" in late April.

AHF - Leave the personal stuff out of the posts. No need to bait other posters.

Edited by AHF

Joe has really stepped up and is playing at an All Star level. He won't make the game but its good to see him getting back to old form. Actually I hope he doesn't make it so he can rest over the All Star weekend.

Actually Joe's numbers are on par with his only real competition (felton) and along with the hawks playing significantly better than the knicks and the logjam at the forward position, only Al and Joe might make it from this team.

I'll take the bait AHF: I love debating Joe's game. No biggie. I gave the guy praises, but can't be overly impressed with Joe, or the whole team for that matter when our most quality wins are 2 against the transitioning Magic and 1 vs. Utah while the Clippers have beaten the Bulls, Heat, Thunder, Lakers, and Spurs, nor can I go in depth about any performances since the win at the Clippers because I haven't seen any games since then and try not to post if I'm out of the loop for extended periods. I simply gave Joe an at-a-boy for exceeding his usual output numbers-wise these past few weeks. I can't think of any agenda I have Sothron except expressing the type of basketball I like or dislike.

Edited by benhillboy