• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Brick

capstone21

• Admin

Too many jumpers this season

His shot is just terrible again and he is taking too many of them. Take it to the rim or post up....this constant jump shooting needs to stop.

It has really been hurting us the last few games and was one of the big reasons for our loss to Houston.

Tonight against Miami he wasn't effective until the end of the game when he was playing center and taking it inside.

You are open for a reason...it does not mean you have to take the shot.

His shot is just terrible again and he is taking too many of them. Take it to the rim or post up....this constant jump shooting needs to stop...

Agreed cap....while I'm generally a Smoove fan and his play was instrumental in our winning...he is shooting too much from the perimeter.

Granted some of his shots are at the end of the ISO Joes and would otherwise result in a shot clock violation.

I'd like to see 1 or 2 less.:kickcan:

His shot is just terrible again and he is taking too many of them. Take it to the rim or post up....this constant jump shooting needs to stop.

It has really been hurting us the last few games and was one of the big reasons for our loss to Houston.

Tonight against Miami he wasn't effective until the end of the game when he was playing center and taking it inside.

You are open for a reason...it does not mean you have to take the shot.

whoa i mean yeah josh shot bad but i feel he did great guarding lebron! yeah he scored alot but he took alot to get there. as a team we shot too many jumpers, we need more inside game which johnson was trying to do but unfortunately things werent falling for him tonight but he too had a good game towards the end. i credit the whole hawks team for this win and im proud cause this is a quality win for our hawks!

just to add some clarity.

Josh was 6 of 18 but Joe was 8 of 24, Al went out with a sprained ankle, no Marvin again. Given the opportunity for happy Josh shooting poorly or putting the game in the hands of Mo Evans, I'd have to take happy Josh. There were a few sets out there where you would have had to consider Jason Collins your number 3 option (eeek).

Crawford was 8 of 15 and Bibby shot well too. Personally on nights Joe is not shooting well, I'd like to see a draw and kick game with Joe and Bibby for Bibby to get more 15-20 foot jumpers. He just automatic from there if he catches in rhythm and it's our best way to take the burden off Joe and Crawford.