• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Do we have an allstar of 4

Diesel

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Wow most of those guys have 2 guys from the knicks and 1 guy from the hawks (Horford) what a joke, it should be the other way around.

There is no argueing what Amare has done. However, Felton has been playing at an all star level too. His impact on the Knicks this season has been just as important or maybe even more important to their success this year (the team is now competitive) then Amare. I think he deserves a spot and I am not a Knicks fan by any means.

There is no argueing what Amare has done. However, Felton has been playing at an all star level too. His impact on the Knicks this season has been just as important or maybe even more important to their success this year (the team is now competitive) then Amare. I think he deserves a spot and I am not a Knicks fan by any means.

If only one of those teams can get 2 players as allstars then it should be the Hawks. Hawks are the better team and Joe Johnson is better then Raymond Felton.