• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is there any difference in Buying tickets from Stubhub as oppossed to HawksTicketExchange?

Blunt91

Maybe this is a silly question but is there any difference in the two.?Aren't you basically buying tickets for Resale at Stubhub just like HawksTicket Exchange? Are the prices better at one than the other?

• Premium Member

Maybe this is a silly question but is there any difference in the two.?Aren't you basically buying tickets for Resale at Stubhub just like HawksTicket Exchange? Are the prices better at one than the other?

I've only looked on the HawksTicket Exchange a couple times and the prices seemed pretty high (sometimes higher than using the regular box office). However, I do use Stubhub a lot. You can really find some great deals on there, upper level seats are as low as .99 cents for many of the weekday and some weekend games. The key is looking for what type of delivery method you want. If you get the instant download it's usually 5.95ish added on to your whole order. If you get the last minute pick up it's about 15 dollars added to your whole order and you pick them up at this random building lol. If you are picking between the two I'd say go with Stubhub. I've probably used it for about 15 different games and have never had any problems. Hope this helps.

Stubhub is usually cheaper. I went to a game last month and got 2 seats in sec 213 for 6$ each

I just bought some tickets from Stubhub but wanted to know if that was the cheaper route to take. Guess I will continue to do business with them. Thanks for the advice.

Edited by Blunt91