• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks ticket reps, or anybody . . HELP!

TheNorthCydeRises

I have purchased tickets for tonight's game vs the Clippers. As most of the old posters know, I travel 4 hrs to games from Tennessee. I purchased my tix on Jan 31st through ticketmaster. But I won't be able to get to the game tonight.

NOTE . . . I DO NOT WANT A REFUND

What I would like to do, is use the tix I have for tonight's game, and have it credited for another game later in the year. I have not received the tix in the mail or printed them out. They are in will call.

Can I even do this?

Ticketmaster reps aren't even answering calls, due to "severe weather and numerous cancellations".

Can any one of you point me to a person who can possibly do this for me?

I believe all tickets to all professional sporting events are non refundable. Good luck though !

Your best bet may be to sell them on ticket exchange and get back what you can.

If they choose to make an acception with you I'd keep it under my hat.

Edited by coachx

I have purchased tickets for tonight's game vs the Clippers. As most of the old posters know, I travel 4 hrs to games from Tennessee. I purchased my tix on Jan 31st through ticketmaster. But I won't be able to get to the game tonight.

NOTE . . . I DO NOT WANT A REFUND

What I would like to do, is use the tix I have for tonight's game, and have it credited for another game later in the year. I have not received the tix in the mail or printed them out. They are in will call.

Can I even do this?

Ticketmaster reps aren't even answering calls, due to "severe weather and numerous cancellations".

Can any one of you point me to a person who can possibly do this for me?

Me and coach are going to the game tonite. If they would let me pick them up at Wilcall for you, I could try and quickly resell them on the street before the game

and try and recover some of your money? Usually you have to show ID to get Wilcall tix, so call the box office and see if you can leave them for someone else.

I dont think they are going to give you a credit for a later date.

Edited by JackB1

Yeah coach . . . I called that number, and she told me to call ticketmaster. I knew it was a longshot.

@ Jack . . and I've tried that before too, for a friend I had in ATL in which I couldn't make it to the game. They said that they couldn't do that, even with the ticket confirmation number.

Oh well . . that"s a $38.95 donation to the ASG. Tickets were real cheap for the Clipper game.