• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

And here is our problem

Guest Squawker

• Premium Member

Whoever has been calling for Jarrett Jack, Earl Watson, Nate Robinson, TJ Ford, and Carlos Arroyo should check this out. Judging by this I'd say the Lakers and the Heat have major problems.

add Brooks (40) to that list too

• Admin

Jose Calderon. He wouldn't be the best defensive pick up, but he does everything that Bibby already does. However, he's a much better facilitator than Bibby.

We don't need what Bibby does...we need someone who can stop someone. Calderon might actually be a worse defender then Bibby. I think he is a decent player but would not be a good pickup for us

Yes we need defense at the PG position. We also need a PG that can get our bigs easier shots. Who exactly would we be able to realistically get at the PG position that can do both ?

That's a tough one since we are in the PG age. Our offense is created to give our players more open shots and we do get a lot more than last year. I think we need someone how could dribble pen from the PG spot more than a playmaker at PG since that's easier to find and is just as large of a need.