• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks @ Pistons

CWebb

You know we gave the Pistons a championship by delivering Sheed to them for nothing. Time to call in that favor. There are definitely some guys on that team that we could use. Prince, Wallace, Monroe etc.

Actually we got the 17th pick in the draft which we used on Josh Smith. I think that deal worked out for both teams.

• Premium Member

Actually we got the 17th pick in the draft which we used on Josh Smith. I think that deal worked out for both teams.

+1 for BK

I was pretty impressed with the game last night considering the "slump" we were in and the fact that they were shooting lights out from 3 on us in the 1st half in a way that I don't think I've ever seen before. I think they were what, 8/9 from deep in the 1st half and many of those were contested as well. We dug ourselves a big 15 point deficit against a team that beat us down the last time we played them and we're in their building and we didn't quit and pretty much controlled the game for the last 2.5 quarters. Josh was awesome so I have to give him props for that game and his play over the past few games and I also want to say WTF in regard to the game Bibby had last night and wondering where that type of play has been and if we'll see it again. Great job overall and man I was happy to see that win after it looked like another ugly loss coming early on.

• Moderators

I know but still. We could trade Mo/Zaza/Thomas/Crawford and a pick for Prince/Monroe/Wallace/Stucky. Well that looks pretty good for us but hey they get a 1st rounder out of the deal.

Mike had the best game of the season - he made 4 lay ups (!), stole ball a couple of times and dished out some nice assists.

Despite that Josh has to be Hawk of the game for playing great on both sides of the court after bad start. Pistons couldn't buy a bucket inside and when threes stopped to fall they had hard time to get anything going.

JJ has been playing bad in loses vs Phili and Bobcats and last game wasn't the best one neither. If Josh has stretch like that, he's sent away to the moon by fans. He has one bad game offensively and he's bashed like he's the worst player on the team. What they both have in common is being good defenders. Jamal, on the other hand, is not. And after going for 34 points he averages 5 points in 4 last games. Somehow not a single thread bashing Jamal has appeared on HS.

Let's just hope Bibby's good game doesn't cloud Gearon Jr's thinking about upgrading at PG. It is fool's gold relying on Bibby at this point in his career. I still really like him as a 15 minute a night guy off the bench. He would make the 2nd unit a true unit instead of Crawford-1 and a the scrubs.