• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks not offering Marvin Williams

GameTime

lol. Ownership REALLY overvalues this teams players. Players with Marvin's production are a dime a dozen.

These owners clearly think other teams are just going to give them players. It's funny and tragic at the same time.

Most likely though is that they really don't want to make any deals and their being unreasonable so that they don't have to make one.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!??? :shake_puter:

This is just a guess, and I have no idea what NJ is asking for, but my gut tells me they probably aren't asking for someone like Horford; in other words, someone we wouldn't trade them anyway.

The Hawks are retarded if they wind up not getting any of these serviceable PG upgrades available.

This is just a guess, and I have no idea what NJ is asking for, but my gut tells me they probably aren't asking for someone like Horford; in other words, someone we wouldn't trade them anyway.

The Hawks are retarded if they wind up not getting any of these serviceable PG upgrades available.

NEW JERSEY IS NOT REATARTED ,THEY WANT MARVIN

This is a joke. Everyone laughing at the Hawks. Marvin for Harris yesterday. It would help both teams truthfully.Marvin would be there best SF and a glue guy that they could use and we could play Josh Smith at the 3 . Trade Zaza and Mo to New York for Brewer and future considerations. Play Brewer some at the 3, put him back with his teammate Al Horford and he will start looking like something. He is a clear upgrade to old Mo. This is a joke Marvin should never be a sticking point.

• Like 1

Man, Harris contract last too long and his intangibles suck. I would take him if his contract expiring in 2012. I would take Hinrich in a heartbeat. He's what we need.

This is a joke. Everyone laughing at the Hawks. Marvin for Harris yesterday. It would help both teams truthfully.Marvin would be there best SF and a glue guy that they could use and we could play Josh Smith at the 3 . Trade Zaza and Mo to New York for Brewer and future considerations. Play Brewer some at the 3, put him back with his teammate Al Horford and he will start looking like something. He is a clear upgrade to old Mo. This is a joke Marvin should never be a sticking point.

Harris really isn't what we need. He doesn't get us much closer to contending and to be honest, he's the Jay Cutler of the NBA. Him and VC. I'll pass, but Hinrich. I love what he could bring to our system. He fits and he can defense the position with fire. He would change our attitude to defense. Our perimeter defense should improve ten folds with Hinrich.

Dallas offering Butler's expiring just like we could offer Jamal's expiring. It's all about money with Sund and the ASG. I don't even give a F anymore I will just laugh as I watch them have to give away tickets to playoff games. :snowballfight:

Harris really isn't what we need. He doesn't get us much closer to contending and to be honest, he's the Jay Cutler of the NBA. Him and VC. I'll pass, but Hinrich. I love what he could bring to our system. He fits and he can defense the position with fire. He would change our attitude to defense. Our perimeter defense should improve ten folds with Hinrich.

To each his or her own but that's just stupid to me Hinrich makes more than Harris or Felton and is not as good as either, also he is older. Devin Harris is exactly what we need he is in the top 20 of the league at FT attempts. We don't have a player in the top 40. The guy was a all star in 2009 and now you know-it-alls run around spewing blind foolishness. We will see what he looks on a real team within the next week or so. :snowballfight:

Dallas offering Butler's expiring just like we could offer Jamal's expiring. It's all about money with Sund and the ASG. I don't even give a F anymore I will just laugh as I watch them have to give away tickets to playoff games. :snowballfight:

To each his or her own but that's just stupid to me Hinrich makes more than Harris or Felton and is not as good as either, also he is older. Devin Harris is exactly what we need he is in the top 20 of the league at FT attempts. We don't have a player in the top 40. The guy was a all star in 2009 and now you know-it-alls run around spewing blind foolishness. We will see what he looks on a real team within the next week or so. :snowballfight:

KH is barely better than Duhon

I know we don't agree much nbasupe but I like the fact that Hinrich is a true leader as well. This team really needs that.

I know we don't agree much nbasupe but I like the fact that Hinrich is a true leader as well. This team really needs that.

Don't say we, just you and the Sessions-sexuals who thinks he's a good basketball player.

• Premium Member

The Nets want no part of Marvin Williams, I can guarantee you that. Harris is a much better player and the only reason they are trading him is to shed his salary so like Crawful mentioned it would make ABSOLUTELY no sense for them to take Marvin who has three more years after this one left making 8 million plus.

The Nets want no part of Marvin Williams, I can guarantee you that. Harris is a much better player and the only reason they are trading him is to shed his salary so like Crawful mentioned it would make ABSOLUTELY no sense for them to take Marvin who has three more years after this one left making 8 million plus.

I think the Hawks and other teams want Marvin but to a degree and just because fans dislike him here doesn't mean that GM's feel the same way. Marvin can be a coup for Washington but I wouldn't care because Hinrich would be a coup for us. The Nets really could use Marvin.