• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Big Lineup

Wurider05

Again I ask what is the purpose of starting Twin?

1. Means more shots for Smoove on the perimeter.

2. Twin isn't some kind of defensive stopper.

3. Twin can't score.

4. Statistically does Al numbers improve when he is at PF?

5. Smoove doesn't defend well on the perimeter.

6. Rebounding suffers if you haven't notice. Last night our starting front court had 14 rebounds, Bynum had 15 by himself.

We need a point guard. WIth this lineup even Al turns into a jump shooter. We have a center that can't score and four jump shooter. Then we sub in the greatest chucker of them all.

Last night was a perfect example. I knew after SMoove took his second long range jumper that we were in trouble. I turned that tv off and went to sleep. Derek Fisher is their week spot. If we had a decent pg we could have exploited him and been more competitive. Our guys was just standing around. No cutting, no slashing. nothing. Iso. Jamal totally abandoning the team concept by taking shots too early in the shot clock.

We need a pg and a coach. I don't think its our players but rather how they are playing and coached. Horf needs to get his *ss back at center. LAst night with his nearly automatic jumper he could have drawn Bynum out of the post.

The team seems to have completely tuned out right now. They seem to have no desire to play together. I agree that Drew just isn't getting it done. They don't seem to respect or honor him.

Not watching any of th WC games is probably a good idea unless the FO makes a significant move to break up the JJ-Smith-Marvin-Al monster- it just isn't working.

• Like 1