• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SO WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR NOW!?

JohnnyCASH

DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT IF WE DON'T MAKE A DEAL IM GOING FOR THE WARRIORS!!! GREAT TEAM WITH A GREAT POINT GUARD :sad: I HOPE SOME OF Y'ALL GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ROOT FOR ANOTHER FRANCHISE TOO, SEEING THAT THE HAWKS ARE IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND I CANT SEEM TO STAND BY THEM ANY MORE ...NO OFFENSE TO THE ONES THAT SAY "NO BUT TEAGUE IS STILL THE FUTURE,"WE STILL HAVE A TALENTED CORE!" ...NO OFFENSE..

I don't know yet. I root for the Lakers since I love Kobe but that doesn't start till the Hawks are eliminated or when I was in college because I would argue all the time about Kobe. My 2nd favorite is Melo but I hate the Knicks. I don't know yet, to me, the Hawks just got contracted from the NBA. I won't even waste my energy on this franchise in 24 hours.

I'm gonna "grab my balls" and root for the team that I've been rooting for since 86 ... for better or for worse.

HEY I NEVER SAID STOP BEING A FAN ROOTING AND BEING A FAN OF A TEAM ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS ...I WILL ALWAYS BE A HAWK FAN

Edited by marion706

• Premium Member

News for anyone that post about a sports team on a messageboard. You're past the point of no return!

• Like 2

Guest Squawker

DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT IF WE DON'T MAKE A DEAL IM GOING FOR THE WARRIORS!!! GREAT TEAM WITH A GREAT POINT GUARD :sad: I HOPE SOME OF Y'ALL GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ROOT FOR ANOTHER FRANCHISE TOO, SEEING THAT THE HAWKS ARE IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND I CANT SEEM TO STAND BY THEM ANY MORE ...NO OFFENSE TO THE ONES THAT SAY "NO BUT TEAGUE IS STILL THE FUTURE,"WE STILL HAVE A TALENTED CORE!" ...NO OFFENSE..

The Warriors suck worse than the Hawks?

• Premium Member

GO HAWKS! We will defiantly make a trade I guarantee it!

From your mouth to the front office's ears...

HEY I NEVER SAID STOP BEING A FAN ROOTING AND BEING A FAN OF A TEAM ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS ...I WILL ALWAYS BE A HAWK FAN

You'll have to enlighten me on how you can be a fan of a team you're not even rooting for.

I'm with the people who've said they'll always be Hawks fans. I'll cheer for the Blazers and Spurs too, but still will pull for the Hawks when they meet either team. That doesn't mean I won't excoriate the front office if they stand pat at the deadline this year, though. :help wanted:

From your mouth to the front office's ears...

You'll have to enlighten me on how you can be a fan of a team you're not even rooting for.

MEANING I WILL STILL BE A FAN BUT NOT FEED THIS OBSESSION I HAVE WITH THEM :tongue: AND ROOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE

Edited by marion706

I love it........the fair weather fans are jumping off the bandwagon.

I do find it interesting that the tried and true Hawks fans seem to be the ones with the higher quality post.

SERIOUSLY WTF IVE BEEN A HAWKS FAN SINCE I STARTING WATCHING BASKETBALL NO WHERE NEAR A BANDWAGON I WOULD NEVER WASTE MONEY ON A TEAM I TRULY DIDN'T CARE FOR..BUT IM STARTING TOO SEE THE WHOLE ASG DOSNT CARE ABOUT US..BUT I PRAY THAT CHANGES