• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SO WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR NOW!?

JohnnyCASH

to me, this is more like who's my second team. used to be the jazz because of sloan. since the owner passed away and the coach retired. i need to find a second team. maybe the magic? yea i'm strange. just like football, i like the saints :scared:

Edited by bonethugz

DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT IF WE DON'T MAKE A DEAL IM GOING FOR THE WARRIORS!!! GREAT TEAM WITH A GREAT POINT GUARD :sad: I HOPE SOME OF Y'ALL GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ROOT FOR ANOTHER FRANCHISE TOO, SEEING THAT THE HAWKS ARE IN A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND I CANT SEEM TO STAND BY THEM ANY MORE ...NO OFFENSE TO THE ONES THAT SAY "NO BUT TEAGUE IS STILL THE FUTURE,"WE STILL HAVE A TALENTED CORE!" ...NO OFFENSE..

This just tells me your not a true hawks fan. I watched this team grow for years and I will never root or even think about rooting for another team as long as the hawks are in ATL. Only good thing about being a bandwaggon hopper is they stay happy....bad thing is that they are fake fans. why not just root for the heat like everybody else!

The Atlanta Hawks do not have a bandwagon. We don't even have a competent fan base for heavens sake..

you will be surprised. I often mention the hawks to friends and first thing they talk about is smith. I have been to hawk games and all they talk about is watching smith or they cant wait to watch smith dunk on somebody or send somebody's shot into the stands! Smith has a couple of wagon hoppers believe that or not. of course he isnt filling up seats night in night out.

I consider myself a true Hawks fan, but they are demoralizing this year, office and locker room, with the heavy lifting part of the schedule forthcoming. It's not looking good. I'm a fan of great basketball way before the Hawks though, and I would love to see a Spurs-Celtics Finals after dominating the Lakers and Heat, respectively. I'd just be a bunch of tough, smart guys (sans Nate Robinson) whose sizes and skill sets complement each other on the court doing their jobs. What a novel concept, huh?

Edited by benhillboy