• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MC article on addition of Hinrich and loss of Bibby

coachx

It should be "We have got to do a better job of that." It's not "Our guards have got to do a better job of that." He just throw his teammates under the bus in the media for the 100th time. He's not the coach!

I'm sure you didn't read the word "we" once in that entire quote and I'm also sure you are the type to let your bias override the fact that perimeter defense has been an issue for the team for ages. You are perfectly content that the team is schemed to hide this putting more pressure on the bigs but you get bent out of shape when a big, sorry, when Al says they can't be successful continuously doing that. You sure as s*** are fine with the GM and coach making changes or saying it but noooooooooooo, don't you dare Al Horford! Don't you dare open your mouth and ask for any change, you just be be quiet and humble collecting your check "that no man should earn" and not have any aspirations of winning in this league! It's too early for haterade even for you, Nine.

• Premium Member

I think its a good thing to have some leaders on the team who can make guys laugh and keep things light hearted at times. At times. Not all the time. This team has a problem that it plays with no heart or passion and these humiliating blowouts only prove that point. I hope a guy like Hinrich is going to ratchet up the intensity level both in games and in practice. We need more guys who want to win, not guys who want to play pranks.

• Like 1

The shoot-around game is not problematic. Keeping the guys loose in the locker is a Big plus. Bibby was always professional in his personal approach. He played through injuries, took very well of the ball and shot it well. Aside of his limited defense, nothing in his makeup took away from the Hawks winning. In fact just the opposite.

It's sad but not surprising as some of you assassinate his character.

Edited by Swatguy
  • Like 1