• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Top 100 Chatters

Admin

When in Chat, I like to read more than post. you guys can be hilarious at times.

It's almost impossible to watch the game, read all the posts, and post some yourself these days. Volume has increased and game-speed has increased as well.

Don't get me wrong...I'm happy about that...

...but sometimes I look back at the good ole days and miss them too. Back when you could count on TLue to pound the ball out front until the shot clock was nearly expired or Bibbs to take 7 seconds getting across the halfcourt line before handing off for an ISO.

It was a slower and more relaxing pace back then. :popcorn:

• Like 1

Question, in the list some names are purple and some aren't, does this actually mean anything?

No it's just the coloring applied to "code" text which is needed to keep the formatting. I really have no idea how the coloring scheme works but haven't put too much thought into it either.

I would chat more but I'm sure no one wants to see me overanalyze the twenty-something mistakes Joe makes a game or slurping Al a little too much. Laughing at Marvin always brings good moments throughout the chat though.

Edited by benhillboy

Just like everyone else has said the chat is freaking hilarious.....especially during losses, I mean Im laughing right now just thinking about some of that stuff. If you dont go in the chat trust me u should try it, makes the game much better, although it is hard to keep up with the game and chat at the same time I feel its worth it

The first game after the trade, Icouldn't keep up with the chat, the game was moving too fast. I guess I understand how Marvin felt that first game too, bumbling, fumbling..... :yahoo: ...but I think I'm good now, I've adjusted and after last night looks like Marv did too. :D

The first game after the trade, Icouldn't keep up with the chat, the game was moving too fast. I guess I understand how Marvin felt that first game too, bumbling, fumbling..... :yahoo: ...but I think I'm good now, I've adjusted and after last night looks like Marv did too. :D

Same here jay - everything was going fast,,,took awhile to adjust :popcorn: