• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's team is this!?!?!?!

Wretch

• Premium Member

This was one of the best all around performances I've ever seen from a Hawks player. And someone actually started a thread about why some consider Al untouchable. Unless we are getting an MVP candidate out of the trade Al ain't going anywhere. He is the second best center in the NBA after Dwight "Why the hell is no one considering him an MVP front runner" Howard. In the games Hinrich has played we have held the opposition to around 80 points a game... oh and we have two wins against quality opponents (without Josh Smith for the majority of those two games). So far the trade is looking good... We needed defense in the perimeter and we've got it.

This was one of the best all around performances I've ever seen from a Hawks player. And someone actually started a thread about why some consider Al untouchable. Unless we are getting an MVP candidate out of the trade Al ain't going anywhere. He is the second best center in the NBA after Dwight "Why the hell is no one considering him an MVP front runner" Howard. In the games Hinrich has played we have held the opposition to around 80 points a game... oh and we have two wins against quality opponents (without Josh Smith for the majority of those two games). So far the trade is looking good... We needed defense in the perimeter and we've got it.

Actually Josh went out in the loss, he's was in for the 2 wins.

This was probably my favorite regular season game of all time. Al Horford is so amazing, the face of this franchise for the next decade is his if he wants it to be. The guy just has so much talent and mixed with his dedication to the game, I see NO WAY Horford does not end up with multiple championships by the end of his career. This is a statement game by Horford and I'm loving it.

I'm sure Al's back is hurting from carrying this team. Kirk did a helluva job on D Rose. I can only remember one time where I saw D rose get in front of Kirk.

Al said he had to player harder tonight? Uh.. isn't he suppose to play hard every game? Well, he sure did kick *ss this game. :derisive:

This game shouldn't even been close. If Josh was playing, we could of maybe blown them out with Kirk playing PG now. Oh yeah, we held them to 80 points. Our defense is amazing now with Bibby's absence.

What a game! Good job Hawks!

I became a knowledgable fan of basketball (for a kid anyway) around Dominique's peak, so I've never seen a player mature into a great one on a nightly basis. It's pretty damn cool to see this young man mature to where everything is slowing down around him and winning plays seem second nature to him. We win by three in a game where he hits his first three of the season. You can't script that. Thank you lottery balls, Billy Knight, University of Florida, JoJo and his wife, etc.

• Like 1

Quite honestly this will be a statement that will not be very popular however in my opinion it is true. Al Horford is the only player on this team that has shown through college, through wins in the nba, and through getting destroyed in the playoffs that he gives a s*** and takes it personally.

If Al Horford had a brother with 0 athletic skills but he was like Al in every other way I'd hire him in a second.

• Like 1

Quite honestly this will be a statement that will not be very popular however in my opinion it is true. Al Horford is the only player on this team that has shown through college, through wins in the nba, and through getting destroyed in the playoffs that he gives a s*** and takes it personally.

If Al Horford had a brother with 0 athletic skills but he was like Al in every other way I'd hire him in a second.

Patric Young in Florida seems like a less skilled Horf, and he actually might end up a little bigger than Horf. I want him when he enters the draft but I doubt he falls to us.

• Premium Member

I became a knowledgable fan of basketball (for a kid anyway) around Dominique's peak, so I've never seen a player mature into a great one on a nightly basis. It's pretty damn cool to see this young man mature to where everything is slowing down around him and winning plays seem second nature to him. We win by three in a game where he hits his first three of the season. You can't script that. Thank you lottery balls, Billy Knight, University of Florida, JoJo and his wife, etc.

He took it to a whole other level tonight. I never would have envisioned a performance like this three or even two years ago from Horford. The guy seems to just find ways to exceed what can be expected of him, and tonight he threw everything but the kitchen sink at the Bulls, and gave us, perhaps, a taste of the MVP caliber player he may yet become.

• Like 2