• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we hate

MVP23

You make a good point Boss...but in my opinion he is a piece of %$#& prima-donna who is and will always be trash IMO. He goes 2 for 8 and rides along with Durant's skills and makes a lucky shot late and thinks he is all that.

I hate to be overly negative against the guy but - f_^) that jerk and the horse he rode in on. :beathorse:

That said I will admit he is a decent dribbler of the ball and he does have the ability ride coattails.

Other than that - I doubt he is nice.

(JMHO)

Just taking a wild guess..... you don't like Westbrook much?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On topic: You guys are forgetting Jamal Magloire. THE HEAT HAVE RESORTED TO THUGGERY.

Edited by Boss

• Premium Member

Kevin Martin

Reggie Miller

I hate when players manufacturer cheap FT line points.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Atlanta has rival teams. Here are our top five:

1) Boston Celtics

2) Orlando Magic

3) Miami Heat

4) New York Knicks

5) Charlotte Bobcats

What do ya think?

I object on the grounds that Charlotte is not a legitimate NBA team

For those that dislike the attitude that Westbrook displayed keep in mind some of the things Horford has done over the years with his taunting and how we've liked it.

Oh go pee up a tree Dolfan...Al Horford has NEVER pulled the kind of ish Westbrook did.

If AL ever did that sort of thing I feel that he was just trying to motivate his cohorts and we understand. :alcoholic:

Westbrook (on the other hand) is an evil snot snarking Moth&^$#in, Goll flarkin, Coc#s_ck_!n... piece of monkey sh!t !!

(JMHO)

LeBron James and Amar'e Stoudemire. LeBron simply because he wants to be a great, but severely lacks the mentality. If you combine that with the fact that the NBA and ESPN are doing their best to make sure everyone believes LeBron is the best. It's kind of like Lil Wayne a few years ago. If anyone listens to rap/hip hop, you'll remember that you had no choice, but to like Lil Wayne a couple of years ago. You turn on the radio, Lil Wayne. You turn on MTV or BET, and it's Lil Wayne. It's the same effect with LeBron almost.

Amar'e Stoudemire for his comments towards Al Horford. Amar'e Stoudemire is a tough guy now because he can dunk a basketball ? He's soft on D. I used to like him before he started running his mouth.

• Like 1

As for my top 5 i'll go with:

1. Jabron Lames

2. Dee-Wade

3. Anderson "The Brazilian mother f***er" Varejao

4. Amare "Soft as a pillow on defense" Stoudemire

5. Kurt "Imma throw my body at you and try to injure you with my ugly mug" Thomas

Edited by Boss

Haha I'm sure a good bit of people hate Horford. I'm sure I would too if he didn't play for the Hawks because for one, he's a Florida Gator, and another he does taunt/show off all the time.

But I love when Horford does that. If someone else did that to us, i'd be pissed. :D

• Premium Member

1) Kevin Garnett

2) KG

3) The Paper Tiger

4) This guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTnJ4I

Ironically, KG was my favorite player before he got to Boston, before I got to see more of who he really was. I'd call him a b*tch, but that would be an insult to bitches everywhere. Great player, just fake as hell and he got that whole Celtics club yelling and screaming every time they shoot a damn free throw.

(BTW...got no problems with Westbrook. The screaming in Kirk's face was a little excessive, but otherwise...I love that kind of sh!t. Made me want a win even more. Game is boring without intensity.)

1. Pierce KG tied for 1st

2. Lebron

3. Rondo

4. Boozer

5. Bosh

6. Amare

7. Stephen Jax

8. Kurt Thomas

9. Pau Gasol

10. Westbrook

11. David West

12. Vince Carter

13. Tracy McGrady

14. Sasha Vujacic

In one way or another all these girls are h0es

Westbrook kept his team emotionally in the game. I could see him between plays saying saying things like c'mon, let's go, and clapping his hands. Every team needs an emotional leader and he's a good fit for them since Durant is pretty zoned in during games like Joe. Plus the fact that he is their pg and always has the ball and controls tempo, it's easier for his energy to rub off unlike Al who may go several series without touching the ball for us whether he's on or not

It seems most of these lists are based on perceived personality. I hate players because of their game...

Gilbert Arenas (mentally on another planet)

Steve Nash (so overrated, defensive dog)

Yao Ming (soft as my little nieces)

Monta Ellis, JR Smith (just dumb)

Ilgauskus (ugh)

Lakers Front Line (soft, dumb, or both)

Shaq (pathetic skills, shape, and seriousness)

Joe Johnson (no comment)

I don't hate Marvin and Teague, just the fact that they're Hawks and there's no alternative.

Edited by benhillboy