• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many jumpers can you miss..........

Wurider05

Pointless thread. :stirthepot:

I hope you have something better to do other than re watch games and try to point out all of the negatives of individual player. From the message boards to the chat room, I see this from you all of the time. You didn't see anyone else do anything wrong when you "re-watched" the game? What is the point of this thread? Just wondering.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 2

Pointless thread. :stirthepot:

I hope you have something better to do other than re watch games and try to point out all of the negatives of individual player. From the message boards to the chat room, I see this from you all of the time. You didn't see anyone else do anything wrong when you "re-watched" the game? What is the point of this thread? Just wondering.

Not pointless, as frustrated fans, we come here to vent. As result we get threads like this. If we were winning and on the right track, none of this would be happening. Unfortunately, your boy Smoove is playing like a dumbass, though.

Sure, feel free to vent and point out mistakes other players are making. Not sure how this is considered trolling when it's pointing out the truth, though.

Trolling would be:

"Smoove is an amazing shooter, he should continue taking long range jumpers because they keep falling, and it's obviously his strong suit!"

Edited by Boss

Na, it's just a waste of time to be honest. This dude has +2 for "calling out" Josh. Gotta love these fans! You wonder why we don't have any fans show up at Phillips arena. The media & fans are so negative towards this team. Don't ever forget where this ball club was a few years ago.

Ahawks89 if you don't like the thread don't post on it. This board belongs to the fans. I just asked a simple question. Did I lie about anything or make anything up? I am just interested in my hawksquawk brethren's opinion on my question. If you don't like it then move on because there is nothing here to see. I posted a general legitimate question and used Josh as an example. I don't have to call out Josh. His play does that for him.

before something clicks in you head that you need to try something different? I rewatched the denver game and Smoove was just firing at will with no impunity.

It was an amazing display of ineptitude. What was more frustrating is that he was making his inside shots.

The other starters were just as bad. JJ was especially awful as well. The interior defense was atrocious. In essence, the Hawks laid a giant egg on the face of Atlanta.

In earlier years, I would have said the loss to Denver was predictable because of the back to back; however, but we were at home, and at this point in the evolution of the this current roster, we had no business loosing that game.

• Like 1