• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Double Standard...........

Gray Mule

:spiteful:

We observed a perfect example of the double standard in the NBA.

Zaza and The King.

We know that The King, as Ali would say, is the greatest, but come on.

On a foul on The King by Zaza, The King carped to the refs and got his way and extra goodies.

Zaza gets fouled. He says something and they give him a technical foul. Really? Wow!

But, one is a Peon and the other is The King.

Payback time. Zaza is given a hard foul. He should have recieved the same as The King.

Oh, no. Zaza is only a Peon. He only gets a regular foul.

Hawks lost and lost bad. That should be enough. The King strutted his stuff. Almost every

shot of his went in. He looked like he could have singlehandedly outscored this Atlanta team.

So, what happened. The King became a cry baby. He got his way. He got the call. Just goes

to show, no one is allowed to touch the king. If you do, he will have the officials do something

about it.. Zaza was on the edge of being ejected because of more than one call.

Getting beat - That's bad enough. Then, we have this shoved in our face.

:angry:

• Like 2

I think that was the softest flagrant foul I have ever seen in the history of basketball and it WAS a perfect example of a double standard when Zaza didnt the same call.

Drew seemed like he was trying to get himself tossed, but he couldn't even do that right. What does it take to get Drew mad enough to get some emotion out of him? We really need a coach with some fire on this team.

The NBA is the only professional sports league that's rules apply differently to certain teams/players..... The refs gave Damien Wilkens a technical for simply flailing his arm at the ref.... Meanwhile Wade/James get ti have pow wows with the refs... And isn't running over to argue a call an automatic tech... The Queen did that plenty this evening.... To discount unfair refereeing didn't affect the game is silly... The fact that we continuously is our own faults but refs do not play fairly either!!!!

Until we get ownership that gives a damn (don't get me started!) about more than their whiny little asses and a coach with some balls (don't get me started again!) to go toe to toe with the refs for his players dont' expect anything to change. My wheelchair bound granny (God bless her soul) could have done a better job of standing up for our guys than LD did tonight. Simply pitiful!!!