• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight Drew should be fired

frankthetank966

It's time time to purge the whole woodson treeline. I can't respect a coach to have yet been kicked out of a game perhaps of having the assistant doing a better job. Drew only has one tech foul called, you can't get any respect from refs that way, bobby cox is just rolling in his grave.

Edited by Kimsey
  • Like 1

Hello,

I say fire LD today and try to get Larry Brown in here. I truly think he would be the best HC to maximize what we have and come up with gameplan's that would minimize our weaknesses. As Browm has a Ring, he would instantly command respect and boy the fights with Smoove would make for some true entertainment.

Cheers,

JJ

Hello,

I say fire LD today and try to get Larry Brown in here. I truly think he would be the best HC to maximize what we have and come up with gameplan's that would minimize our weaknesses. As Browm has a Ring, he would instantly command respect and boy the fights with Smoove would make for some true entertainment.

Cheers,

JJ

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAYYYY u think our offense is bad with LD? with larry brown it would be just as bad or even worst ( dunno if thats possible but you get the point)

Edited by yungsta

• Premium Member

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAYYYY u think our offense is bad with LD? with larry brown it would be just as bad or even worst ( dunno if thats possible but you get the point)

I'm not sure about Larry Brown. He grates on players until they tune him out.

Hello,

Brown would certainly not be a long term solution, but he is at his best when needing to fix struggling Teams that do have talent. Something that really could not be said in Charlotte. I agree that his grinding Half Court Sets are not exciting to watch, but I do think he would stop them from being so reliant on the Jump Shot.

Cheers,

JJ