So what happens tonight?

HawkItus

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Any real Hawks fan knows how unpredictable this team is. So what happens.

In the past, I would have predicted that the Hawks would bounce back after a loss like this and put forth a good effort. I don't see that happening tonight. The Sixers are playing for something, and they'll win easily.

I'm not going to the game. It'll be the first time since I've lived in Philly that I've skipped a Hawks game here. I'm just not in the mood to watch the Hawks get clobbered again.

In the past, I would have predicted that the Hawks would bounce back after a loss like this and put forth a good effort. I don't see that happening tonight. The Sixers are playing for something, and they'll win easily.

I'm not going to the game. It'll be the first time since I've lived in Philly that I've skipped a Hawks game here. I'm just not in the mood to watch the Hawks get clobbered again.

Thats a good decision for your health. I am teetering on the brink of not watching this team anymore, we are definitely a sinking ship.

Sixers are playing better than us

At this point they might be better than us.

All we can hope for is the crowd doesn't chant MVP to Iggy. I would die of laughter.

I doubt I watch this game..

• Premium Member

They'll lose by 10+. The Sixers are HUNGRY while the Hawks are dead in the water. I've never felt this negative about these guys before, but this team is done for the season against +.500 teams or any team near that mark. The Hawks are supposed to be 'better' than the Sixers, but I have to admit I'll be surprised if the Hawks win. That is SAD. :sorry:

Iggy outplaying all of our guards combined, unless Teague gets some garbage minutes where he'll say "look at me, I'm the best player on the floor!"

Collins will take it personally tonight and refuse to lose to Drew. It just shouldn't happen, and it won't.

The Hawks might actually win this game, but who knows.

I say the Hawks finally get pissed after getting humiliated on National TV and come out with a sense of urgency. I expect the Hawks to squeak out a victory tonight.

:angel19:

Please don't let me down Hawks.

• Premium Member

Darn it, I missed the cheesesteaks option!

Smoove if you're reading this, D'Aleassandro's>Jim's>Geno's>Tony Luke's>Pat's

~lw3

Abner's at 39th and Chestnut.