• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Happens If/When We Lose on Sat to the Nets?

JackB1

If we lose at home Sat to the Nets, who have a dismal road record, the Hawks just just go back to the locker room, pack their stuff and go home for the season.

Team wise the players are going to say the same things over again "I don't know"

Hawksquawk wise there are going to be a threads like: "Josh Smith is dumber than a rock", "Joe Johnson's contract is the reason we suck", and "Al needs to call Amare back and ask for his balls".

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I plan to attend that game. Must say I felt ten times better about this team when I bought my tix before the Bulls fiasco.

Ahhhh...it will be moot. We're going to win.

Someone will go off, and put up a monster game...then the board will slob his knob and we'll be playing in the ECF.

Then we play our next game and lose by 25.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

If we lose, I honestly don't think many people will care. Ever since the All Star break, the team has played with a sense of apathy and aloofness. There has been no sense of urgency, direction, accountability, or leadership. And because of this, a widespread sense of apathy has invaded many die-hard fans (of course the casual fans were turned off long ago).

So if we lose again Saturday to the lowly Nets, which I surely wouldn't discount, I wouldn't bet on seeing the cascade of threads expressing dissension we have seen over the past couple weeks for one main reason:

Many Hawks fans have come to grips with the notion that this is how the Hawks are going to play, and in turn, most fans just truly don't care enough to make much more of a fuss about it anymore.

Like me.

• Like 3

Ahhhh...it will be moot. We're going to win.

Someone will go off, and put up a monster game...then the board will slob his knob and we'll be playing in the ECF.

Then we play our next game and lose by 25.

Rinse and repeat.

Most honest thing I have ever seen said about this board

Team wise the players are going to say the same things over again "I don't know"

Hawksquawk wise there are going to be a threads like: "Josh Smith is dumber than a rock", "Joe Johnson's contract is the reason we suck", and "Al needs to call Amare back and ask for his balls".

Haha so true.

I don't think we'll lose to the Nets...but if we do, I would anticipate that this team is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions....real wrath-of-God type stuff! Fire and brimstone coming down from the sky! Rivers and seas boiling!....Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

So let's hope we win Nail%20Biting.gif

Edited by DJlaysitup