• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Falcons fans.....

Admin

Now that we've been realigned into the NFC south, who do you guys see as our best chance for a good bloodthirsty rivalry? I think the Aints could develop into a decent team if they dont keep letting guys defect to ATL HAHAHAHA but the guys I'm looking at are those lowdown s.o.b's from Tampa Bay smile.gif . They're pretty tough on paper and during the season they play pretty good too. I've been around the Falcons boards lately and the TB fans seem to be doing their part LOL. I'd like to see us romp the Bucs both times we play them, but really, it ain't gonna happen. If we can split with them and preferably beat them on their field though, it could be the start of somthing good. So who do you guys like for a new NFC south rivalry?

mcamp_09.jpg

Young showing proper drop-back technique color=green>

mcamp_19.jpg

Young with Billy 'White shoes' Johnson color=orange>

mcamp_16.jpg

Are you ready for some football?!?! color=red>

mcamp_15.jpg

Dunn is ready for a TB rivalry color=red>

I don't know.

I'll kinda miss the semi-rivalry we had with San Francisco, despite the fact that we nearly always lost. I sure as hell won't miss having to see SF and STL twice a year.

I think the Saints are our best chance for a good rivalry. Especially, with cousins starting at QB for each team...