• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Cavs

CODHAWKSFAN

I can't get excited about Marvin. Doesn't he do this for at least one game every time Joe sits out some games?

yep, been like that for a while. I thinks it's cuz they offer the same skillset,Joe is jus more agressve and gets more oppurtunities. If Marv took/was given 15+ shots a game like Joe he would avg similar stats scoring wise based on his percentages.

yep, been like that for a while. I thinks it's cuz they offer the same skillset,Joe is jus more agressve and gets more oppurtunities. If Marv took/was given 15+ shots a game like Joe he would avg similar stats scoring wise based on his percentages.

And Marvin doesn't pull up before contact so he gets to the line much more.

Nice to see Horf getting shots in the 4th qtr. Would be smart to keep that up and stop relying so much on Joe at the end of games.

Only way this happens is if Joe is out. Everybody still defers to him for some reason.

This was the game where everybody got to play the position they really want to play - Josh got to start as SF, Al PF, Marvin, SG and Hinrich PG. Oh, and Collins got to play too. Maybe they should just start Marvin at SG every game and he'll prove he's the phenom they thought he would be........