• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who else was pumped after last nights win?

frankthetank966

Gents,

I know it's just one game....But wow, I actually enjoyed watching the Hawks game last night. The past few weeks we have struggled against .500+ teams (Chicago pounced us) and we beat Orlando last night. Watching Jason Collins v. Superman was great. Zaza came through (finally...) and there was strong defense. Who else was excited after last nights win?

• Like 1

Great win. By having Collins play Dwight straight up for the most part, we get to guard the perimeter players instead of doubling and leaving them open.

i was alittle wasnt suprised that we won i been talkiing about how hawks can beat the magics since i joined and how the magics of 10-11 season way worser than 09-10 who had all hawks killers together.I would be more excited if the hawks beat the magics in a 7game series and also if they beat boston on friday night idont care how bad boston is struggling they always struggle going into playoffs like last year,its still boston with kg,paul,allen,and rondo with doc rivers coaching. Excuse my language F larry drew Dumb*** subs patterns if he dnt fix them in time.I hope J smoove yells at LD to put teague backk in game since it work for collins and not jamal at pg. go hawks!!

Don't really care. If they can show some consitency these next few games then I'll be excited, but for one win I'm not. It's not like the Hawks haven't gotten us all excited just to let us down before.

• Like 1

I'm excited because we won without everything going perfect. Captain Kirk was off. Marvin didn't have a world class game. Joe didn't break his career high. We played decent basketball and won. That's the team I want to see going forward. That way when we do have an all world night it won't be the only way we get a win in the playoffs.

Edited by sultanofatl

• Moderators

Regardless of the outcome, I simply wanted a close contest from start to finish, and I got one. Very pleased. Substitutions weren't perfect, no, but at least there were substitutions to speak of.

If you told me this time last year that in 2011, I would be enjoying the play of OUR STARTING CENTER JASON COLLINS against Dwight Howard, I would've had to take off my jacket and tie like Nique.

~lw3