• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I vote for rest.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

I don't know if the fans will give him an injury pass this year. Last year's elbow injury was legit but man I think Hawks fans are sick of excuses. I know I am.

In fairness, I don't think JJ himself has ever tried to use his injuries as an excuse. On the contrary, he tends not to reveal or talk about his injuries even when they are a problem.

• Premium Member

In fairness, I don't think JJ himself has ever tried to use his injuries as an excuse. On the contrary, he tends not to reveal or talk about his injuries even when they are a problem.

I've never heard him use injury as an excuse. Really I'm talking about excuses coming from fans after the fact. Hey I'm guilty. When I learned about the elbow injury I immediately put things together and wrote Joe's horrible playoff performances off to injury. Just saying I don't think other fans will be as receptive to that this go around.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I've never heard him use injury as an excuse. Really I'm talking about excuses coming from fans after the fact. Hey I'm guilty. When I learned about the elbow injury I immediately put things together and wrote Joe's horrible playoff performances off to injury. Just saying I don't think other fans will be as receptive to that this go around.

Fair enough.

It was evident that the thumb is really bothering him during the Celtics game. After he scored one time he was holding that thumb like it was really bothering him, it's pretty moronic to play him these last few games.

& Joe's excuse is always "shots weren't falling, man. we got away from what we did earlyt in the game and stopped moving the ball, man." :banghead: