• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Team is Pathetic..

LastDon

It starts with Larry Drew..his substitution are horrible..he is the most backwards coach I've ever seen..when veteran players are playin well they are benched for no particular reason..at the beginning of the season Powell was playin great then this idiot took him out the rotation..towards the end of the season Damion was playin well and then snatched from the rotation..ZaZa and Teague's minutes have been inconsistent after stretches of good play..goin into the playoffs on a six game losing streak sucks..I have no faith in these hawks..

• Like 1

AND IT WAS JUS SICKENING TO SEE JOSH SMITH LAUGHING AND PLAYING ON THE BENCH DURING THE CHARLOTTE GAME LIKE THEY JUS HAVE AND ON AND OFF SWITCH..THESE GUYS HAVE NO RESPECT...THE MOST GARBAGE GUYS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE CAREER GAMES AGAINST THIS TEAM..

• Like 2

And then our cap situation next season..61 million with 6 players under contract and u trade a stud and a top 20 pick for Hinrich?!! YIKES!!!!!

In hindsight I now realize the trade wasn't worth it, simply because we gave up Jordan, but then again he was never going to see the light of day here anyway.

Can't wait for the Orlando sweep, then maybe we will get a real coach, 6 losses to end the season, we are currently the worst team in the league. What a terrible effort down the stretch and it will rub off in the playoffs, this is not a mature enough team to flip the switch to being good after playing so bad for so long.

• Like 1

:stirthepot:

Can we (The Hawks) find the on/off switch for the defense? Especially for the starters.

And, can we figure out some way to keep our new PG out of foul trouble?

Pathetic is a weak explanation for the way Hawks have played recently. It's worse.

Starting five show no heart to play defense. Afraid they will get injured and miss the

playoffs? I don't know. No one really knows. It's only guess work. Don't work too

hard to grab that rebound. Don't hit the floor after a loose ball. Can't remember how

to box out or stop the drive to the basket!

Getting beat big time every game. Yet our shooting % is about where it usually is and we

score about as many points as usual. That, too, points a huge arrow at the defense. If we

score about as many points as usual and get blown away every game, well?

Our bench has played as well as we could ask. In fact, they have not looked bad at all.

Our starting five? That's another story entirely. Ugh.

When our starters gave the last two games away in the first quarter, nothing anyone could

do would make a difference. Can't blame it on the coach. He wasn't giving up all those

easy baskets. If the starting five weren't going to play, they should have stayed in the

dressing room and let the rest of the guys have the floor.

Yep. The word pathetic is just too weak to describe our beloved Hawks. I can't think of the

proper word but it's out there somewhere. Ugh.

Either the starters snap out of it and start playing like they are capable of OR we get swept

in four games to start our second season. Any one know where the on/off switch is?

Can we (The Hawks) find the on/off switch for the defense? Especially for the starters.

And, can we figure out some way to keep our new PG out of foul trouble?

Pathetic is a weak explanation for the way Hawks have played recently. It's worse.

Starting five show no heart to play defense. Afraid they will get injured and miss the

playoffs? I don't know. No one really knows. It's only guess work. Don't work too

hard to grab that rebound. Don't hit the floor after a loose ball. Can't remember how

to box out or stop the drive to the basket!

Getting beat big time every game. Yet our shooting % is about where it usually is and we

score about as many points as usual. That, too, points a huge arrow at the defense. If we

score about as many points as usual and get blown away every game, well?

Our bench has played as well as we could ask. In fact, they have not looked bad at all.

Our starting five? That's another story entirely. Ugh.

When our starters gave the last two games away in the first quarter, nothing anyone could

do would make a difference. Can't blame it on the coach. He wasn't giving up all those

easy baskets. If the starting five weren't going to play, they should have stayed in the

dressing room and let the rest of the guys have the floor.

Yep. The word pathetic is just too weak to describe our beloved Hawks. I can't think of the

proper word but it's out there somewhere. Ugh.

Either the starters snap out of it and start playing like they are capable of OR we get swept

in four games to start our second season. Any one know where the on/off switch is?

I agree..and Larry Drew had to save face last night by resting those guys because the D league Bobcats were giving it to our starting 5..

• Like 1

In hindsight I now realize the trade wasn't worth it, simply because we gave up Jordan, but then again he was never going to see the light of day here anyway.

actually he was going to see the light of the day a lot next season when we don't resign Jamal.... terrible trade for so many reasons

This thread is pathetic....

couldnt agree more.. not only is this thread pathetic, its pathetic that you all are making the biggest deal in the world after last nights loss when josh joe and al played 34 minuted combined and they get that on the reg everynight.. this game didnt mean s***, along with the other ones, so yall stop hatin and bitchin like u do after every got damn game... s*** gets old quick, find somethin better to do w ur time

• Like 2

couldnt agree more.. not only is this thread pathetic, its pathetic that you all are making the biggest deal in the world after last nights loss when josh joe and al played 34 minuted combined and they get that on the reg everynight.. this game didnt mean s***, along with the other ones, so yall stop hatin and bitchin like u do after every got damn game... s*** gets old quick, find somethin better to do w ur time

So ---- Everything is wonderful in Hawk land!!

Great to know.

:roulette:

• Like 3

And then our cap situation next season..61 million with 6 players under contract and u trade a stud and a top 20 pick for Hinrich?!! YIKES!!!!!

Is Jordan Crawford the stud? You mean the dude who shot 39% FG and 24% threes?

• Premium Member

Yea the that's the guy the one that averages the same amount of points as kirk Hinrich for 8 million less..

I think people miss some of the point in having a large contract coming off the books the same year that CP3 and DHoward will be free agents?

Not that it's a good argument for Hinrich.. but Hinrich might be good trade material.

We've been playing horrible for a couple of months now, last nights game isn't the reason we're pretty down on the team.

I think people miss some of the point in having a large contract coming off the books the same year that CP3 and DHoward will be free agents?

Not that it's a good argument for Hinrich.. but Hinrich might be good trade material.

The only way this cap space means anything is if we let Jamal walk..which would be a obvious step back to move forward.. we definitely should try and get under the cap if the new cba is still condusive to star player movement..

Edited by LastDon