• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Playoff "Demotivator" Style Poster

Admin

• Premium Member

Anyone brave enough to print this out at 24" wide by 36" tall and bring it to the game?? Here is a low-res version and I've attached the high-res PDF version as well.

I'll chip in $5 to the cause if someone brings that. $10 if you end up on TV. Anyone else wanna contribute to the demotivator pot?

I'd suggest rewording the caption, though. Can't make it sound like a foregone conclusion that the Magic actually WILL win. Just that it's a foregone conclusion that the refs will do everything they can to help the Magic along. And that Dwight won't be called for a sixth foul even if he punches Horford in the face.

• Like 3

I'll chip in $5 to the cause if someone brings that. $10 if you end up on TV. Anyone else wanna contribute to the demotivator pot?

I'd suggest rewording the caption, though. Can't make it sound like a foregone conclusion that the Magic actually WILL win. Just that it's a foregone conclusion that the refs will do everything they can to help the Magic along. And that Dwight won't be called for a sixth foul even if he punches Horford in the face.

I'm happy to change the wording because I suck at coming up with stuff like that. So let's take some suggestions and get this thing done right.

And I think that putting together a pot would be brilliant.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

How about this: PLAYOFFS - Where assault is legal if you're a superstar.

And I'd also suggest replacing the Dwight/Kobe picture combo with a picture like this (preferably one with the assault-in-progress, though). No need for Kobe to be in there - we want all the sympathy to go to us :snowballfight:

Dwight+Howard+Jameer+Nelson+Atlanta+Hawks+gNO1lH_Nph7l.jpg

Edited by niremetal

Anyone brave enough to print this out at 24" wide by 36" tall and bring it to the game?? Here is a low-res version and I've attached

I would take out the picture of kobe and just make it a bigger pic of Howard. Kobe isnt relevent to our series.

How about a quote like

playoffs

You dont think the player decide the outcome do you?

Put me down for the obligatory $5 for taking it in, $20 for TV (yes, I said more than previously put on this thread). Its so worth it, if some sham like this gets on TV then ESPN might pick it up and someone on ESPN might make a comment about it. The NBA just simply cannot take that risk, so they would influence the calls the other way. Win-win situation for the Hawks as far as I am concerned.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt that Stern wants the Magic to get any advantage after Van Gundy said this:

huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/08/stan-van-gundy-david-stern-free-speech_n_832723.html

Watch the video, it gets good at the end.

I got $5 on it !

I'll easily throw in $20 more if on TV.

Be careful gettting it into the game. Some of the folks don't care but I have seen them confiscate bad posters of David Stern during the Boston series a few years ago. You may want to bring a marker and write in the wording once in your seats to be sure you get in.

I hope the crowd is fired up and counting to 20 everytime Howard shoots his many free throws. You never know.....the refs may eventually call the rule. I want them loud on every foul and influencing these refs with a hostile environment. Wish I could be at this one tonight.

It doesn't get much better then having your team in hte NBA playoffs with your NFL team on the rise heading into the NFL draft in a week !

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

How about this: PLAYOFFS - Where assault is legal if you're a superstar.

And I'd also suggest replacing the Dwight/Kobe picture combo with a picture like this (preferably one with the assault-in-progress, though). No need for Kobe to be in there - we want all the sympathy to go to us :snowballfight:

Dwight+Howard+Jameer+Nelson+Atlanta+Hawks+gNO1lH_Nph7l.jpg

I like that picture but the problem is that I need it in a very high-resolution in order to let it get printed out at 24" x 36". I'm thinking I will just swap the Kobe picture with the Horford picture I'm using in the website background now and then change the tagline.

• Premium Member

I like that picture but the problem is that I need it in a very high-resolution in order to let it get printed out at 24" x 36". I'm thinking I will just swap the Kobe picture with the Horford picture I'm using in the website background now and then change the tagline.

There has to be a screenshot or photo somewhere of D-12 in the process of elbowing or shoving Collins, Horford, or Zaza...

Otherwise, sounds like a plan. Who's going to the game tonight who can bring it??

There has to be a screenshot or photo somewhere of D-12 in the process of elbowing or shoving Collins, Horford, or Zaza...

Otherwise, sounds like a plan. Who's going to the game tonight who can bring it??

Screenshots won't be nearly high enough resolution and I wasn't able to find a photo but I have found a high-res Josh Smith photo where he's pissed off to use and I think it's working pretty good. Now I've just got to work on the tagline to finish it off.

Put me down for the obligatory $5 for taking it in, $20 for TV (yes, I said more than previously put on this thread). Its so worth it, if some sham like this gets on TV then ESPN might pick it up and someone on ESPN might make a comment about it. The NBA just simply cannot take that risk, so they would influence the calls the other way. Win-win situation for the Hawks as far as I am concerned.

The easiest way to get on espn is to make a sign using the letters E.S.P.N