• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Stackhouse on Zaza and his big ole head

Admin

• Premium Member

i don't think that was a headbutt. Look Zaza has a huge head. My guess is Zaza has a difficult time keeping his massive head still when he's talking loudly.

• Like 2

i don't think that was a headbutt. Look Zaza has a huge head. My guess is Zaza has a difficult time keeping his massive head still when he's talking loudly.

I do believe that Zaza's head has got its own magnetic field and gravitational pull, and there are also reportedly tiny satellites and several small moons orbiting Zaza's head.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I do believe that Zaza's head has got its own magnetic field and gravitational pull, and there are also reportedly tiny satellites and several small moons orbiting Zaza's head.

Zaza's head has taken Pluto's old spot as the 9th planet.

• Like 1

• Moderators

E.U.: "Zaza got a big ole head..."

Crowd: "Oh YEAH?!?"

E.U.: "Jeff Teague got a big ole head..."

E.U.: "Hilton got a big ole neck..."

E.U.: "Marvin got a big ole..."

((Record scratches))

~lw3

• Like 2

Well...considering that Zaza has a big ole head...and that he has a history of head butting...I would call it a head butt.

They were talking about it on NBA-TV and as far as suspensions - they were split in their opinions. Obviously superman won't be suspended...but you can't really suspend Zaza without suspending Rich (he initiated the thing and he also slapped Zaza). We would lose one of our best interior defenders, but they would lose one of their best shooters and a solid D-up guy on JJ. Might be a fairly even deal...maybe even in our favor.

• Premium Member

Well...considering that Zaza has a big ole head...and that he has a history of head butting...I would call it a head butt.

They were talking about it on NBA-TV and as far as suspensions - they were split in their opinions. Obviously superman won't be suspended...but you can't really suspend Zaza without suspending Rich (he initiated the thing and he also slapped Zaza). We would lose one of our best interior defenders, but they would lose one of their best shooters and a solid D-up guy on JJ. Might be a fairly even deal...maybe even in our favor.

i agree. Twin can makeup for Z but without J-Rich the Magic are screwed. Even though he has not been playing well he's been doing a good Job on Joe and always has to potential to get hot. Advantage Hawks.

E.U.: "Zaza got a big ole head..."

E.U.: "Jeff Teague got a big ole head..."

E.U.: "Hilton got a big ole neck..."

E.U.: "Marvin got a big ole..."

((Record scratches))

~lw3

doing the butt! ...the headbutt i mean

what if they only suspend za-za lol, y'all know david stern is gonna try his best to prevent us from winning 2 straight games

I really don't see how they could do that jsmoovefan...Rich initiated the "situation" and then also did the post-headbutt slap to the face.