• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Orlando fans have officially gone crazy!

dakast

does any camera angles provide definite proof that Zaza actually made contact with Jrich ? Of course I saw the head bob , but I never saw any indication that he connected with his head . I certainly didnt see any head recoil from J rich.

I'm sure there was some contact. With that noggin, it's hard for Zaza to nod his head without causing concern....

I think Zaza was the instigator in all this, I mean, Dwight did throw a cheap shot, but as far as J Rich....all Za. But I'm ok with it, that's what he gets paid to do. I like it. We just need our bigs to step up, let's face it, Zaza had a helluva game vs. Dwight.

"I haven't seen this in this thread yet, but didn't you notice that Zaza used the N-word? Right before JRich gives a slap. That makes it a lot more acceptable what JRich did ..

But on the other hand, JRich needs to understand he's too important for this team. Zaza is a scrub who can easily be replaced by another scrub, but we need JRich to win ball games ..

Let's all sit down and pray JRich isn't suspended .."

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1108502&start=30

Seriously!?!?!?!

LMFAO!!!!!

I've watched the replay about 100 times, and all ZAZA said was what, what, what. To play the race card in defense in your idiotic player is low, really low, even for Magic fans..

• Like 1

I'm sure there was some contact. With that noggin, it's hard for Zaza to nod his head without causing concern....

I think Zaza was the instigator in all this, I mean, Dwight did throw a cheap shot, but as far as J Rich....all Za. But I'm ok with it, that's what he gets paid to do. I like it. We just need our bigs to step up, let's face it, Zaza had a helluva game vs. Dwight.

Dead wrong. JRich crossed the floor and bumped Zaza while yelling at him. Zaza came away from the forearm to the head yelling for a foul/unsportsmanlike (which FYI the Refs accessed). JRich went right after him and Zaza turned on him with the contact.

JRich wasn't even involved the play and is lucky he didn't get beat down. As is QRich for leaving the bench.