• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Over in the Magic Practice today.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Dwight: Damnit guys, I need you to step it up! They are killing us.

SVG: Yes, they are killing us. You guys are terrible, you are horrible, your mothers should have never had you!!

JRich: Wait aminute Coach, stand down.

QRich: Yeah, we're not that bad.

SVG: This is the same team from last year. We beat them by 25 points a night. The highest in league history. What have they done that makes them so invincible now? Add Hinrich? Jason Collins.

Dwight: yeah, that's about it.

SVG: Hinrich and Collins? We're losing because of Hinrich and Collins. You got to be kidding me. That's two Journeymen. They are nothing. They are nothing at all.

QRich: Coach, there's also Zaza.

SVG: Shut up. Don't you say that name. You shut the hell up. You will not say that name in my presence. Shut UP. I don't want you to think about saying Zaza around me. If you dream about saying Zaza, you better wake up and apologize and I mean it!!

JaMeer: Coach, Coach.. we just got a delivery from a local restaurant. It's lunch... It's got a card with it.. it says Sorry about last night.. signed......_I can't say that!!

Dwight: What's in it?

Qrich: Tender, boneless fried chicken breast smothered in homemade gravy and served over a bed of white rice... A sautéed selection of fresh broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, zucchini and squash...mixed greens, tomatoes ,and cornbread...with sweetened Lemon-Ice Tea.

Jrich: It's a trick. He has poisoned the meal. I'm not eating.

JaMeer: That's too bad ,this is some good chicken.

Dwight: It's good, this is from Gladys and Ron's Chicken and Waffles.

Redick: I love this stuff.

Bass: Hey,Rich! You gon' eat yo' cornbread?

JRich: You talkin' to *me*?

QRich: Yeah, I think he's talkin' to you.

JRich: Uh, no. Not at all; I want you to have it. Uh, JaMeer, you mind passin' this down to-

QRich: Hey, no, don't pass your cornbread to him. That's your cornbread.

JRich: Q, I'm a grown man, okay, I'm not gonna eat this cornbread, if he wants the cornbread, damn it, have the cornbread!

QRich: No no, if he wants some cornbread, let him go up to the front and get his own portion of cornbread, that's your cornbread, f*** him.

[to Bass]

QRich: Hey, man he gonna eat his cornbread, all right? *beep* you.

JRich: Q, look, I don't need you to take up for me, I'm all right, I'm a grown man, I can handle this.

QRich: If you let bass have your cornbread, you're gonna be ironin' hisdrawers and clippin' his toenails.

Bass: Maybe I oughta eat *your* cornbread.

Dwight: Damn man. Is this all we're about. Some damn cornbread. Here, take my cornbread. You see that... that's what I've been doing this whole year.. giving, giving, giving... When are yall going to start giving?

SVG: This is not about cornbread. There's more cornbread in the box. This is about energy.. Freaking Energy.. There is no excuse when you are talking about this level of playoffs and you are not happy with your effort and energy and when it happens more than once. I was really surprised with our energy in Game 1 and in Game 3. We had great preparation and I was convinced we were really ready to go. That’s probably the most surprising game I’ve had here in my three years. I was very surprised in the way we played in Game 3 because we put a lot into getting ready for that game.

Dwight: This isn't about energy. This is about who's willing to fight with me. I see that the only thing we will fight for is cornbread. Well... you know what. After this season, I'm taking my talents to College Park... At least I know that there will be somebody who will fight with me!!!!

SVG: Let's feed off of that energy!!! Go Blue!

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 3