• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 4 ORL AT ATL 7:00 PM

Supporter

And we officially let another game slip away and Orlando is doing whatever they want right now. I think we have one of the dumbest teams out there. We are making shots and playing well and get a nice lead and we fail to put the game away. We start jacking up bad shots and Orlando hangs around and eventually they're right back in the game.

i wonder what this team has to do to get some respect. We are beating up on a team that was supposed to beat us and now everyone is just talking about how bad orlando is, rather than giving us any credit. i know we can be a bit sloppy, but we do have some really talented players.

so true man, but the hawks will never get any respect from the so called experts out there. The simple fact is that they ALL picked against Atlanta, and now that the hawks are up 3-1 it's because the Magic have been sucking. Not because JC is playing lights out, Kirk is shooting great, Joe is driving, Josh is rebounding, or Horf has been great, it's because the Magic all of a sudden suck. But who cares, the Hawks players obviously don't, like Joe they could care less what anybody else thinks, GO HAWKS!

• Premium Member

I had to give you a -1 for that! Don't count your chickens until their hatched :beathorse:

meant as a inside joke for Hawked. Anyway, It's been deleted to remove the possibility of a jinx. Well...at least on my end. I can't do squat about our favorite announcer Nique guaranteeing a series victory.

• Like 1

meant as a inside joke for Hawked. Anyway, It's been deleted to remove the possibility of a jinx. Well...at least on my end. I can't do squat about our favorite announcer Nique guaranteeing a series victory.

Ohh gotcha ... well you could try and attack Nique if we lose in game 5, just hope you're ready for a battle :alcoholic: