• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 4 was Marv Albert's 1st ever Hawks home playoff game

Admin

And did you know that he didn't want to do an Atlanta playoff game because he thought the atmosphere would suck? I heard that last night on NBA TV and was amazed that he had never done a playoff game of ours in Atlanta before. What's really cool is that he said he was blown away by the atmosphere and would definitely want to do a game in Atlanta again. :superman:

It did bring chills to me hearing his voice on the broadcast because I was thinking "Wow, we went from Bore'us Burke to Marv effing Albert in 2 weeks!'

It says home game but I'm having trouble even remembering when he did an away game? Must have been late 90s against the Knicks or something.

It did bring chills to me hearing his voice on the broadcast because I was thinking "Wow, we went from Bore'us Burke to Marv effing Albert in 2 weeks!'

It says home game but I'm having trouble even remembering when he did an away game? Must have been late 90s against the Knicks or something.

I dunno I can't remember either but it wouldn't surprise me if it was that abomination against the Knicks.

How awesome would it be to have a game called by Albert and Rathbun calling the game together? Talk about an excited pair of guys! Maybe even throw in a little Gus Johnson and you'd have the most exciting broadcast ever!

I dunno I can't remember either but it wouldn't surprise me if it was that abomination against the Knicks.

How awesome would it be to have a game called by Albert and Rathbun calling the game together? Talk about an excited pair of guys! Maybe even throw in a little Gus Johnson and you'd have the most exciting broadcast ever!

Oh no........ all the waitresses and hookers of Atlanta would be in trouble the way those two get riled up after an exciting game. :bottom: